Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Changes to the Kitchen Bar Vignette

I did some simple changes to the kitchen bar the other day. When I put all the Easter décor away, I brought out the birds. So here are the changes I made. This is how the bar looked before. It didn't take much to change this up!
 I replaced the bunny with this large bird finial. I placed him in a faux wreath to resemble a nest.
 A lavender and nest pick on this side.
 A bird finial sits on a wooden stand. I also replaced the faux purple tulips with this faux grass.

 Added this pretty nest trimmed with some burlap.
 A clay pot and mini gardening gloves.

See how easy it is to change a vignette? This will last me for awhile....or not:) I do love to change things up:) Have a beautiful day my friends. Hoping you have Spring weather where you are!
XO, Pinky
I am sharing this with these great parties:

16 comments:

  1. Pinky, I love love love your kitchen... everything you do ... and YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinky,
    Amazing minimal changes for a continuing of Seasonal decor, dear friend!!!
    Great minds!!! We have the same bird's nest with lavendar!!!
    I adore your birds on finials!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pinky, what a delightful vignette! I like changing things up too, it's just fun playing! Love your kitchen, it's so warm and inviting!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pinky, what a delightful vignette! I like changing things up too, it's just fun playing! Love your kitchen, it's so warm and inviting!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks, Cathy. You are such a sweet and loyal followwr and I am grateful for that.

      Delete
  6. Pinky, your kitchen is so pretty on its own; but, your beautiful vignette just makes it even more beautiful! This is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such a wonderful collection of seasonal items and you always create such gorgeous displays all year round!...I so love the birds!...Your kitchen is fabulous...you did a great job designing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty!! LUV the bird on the pedestal. Change is always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is really pretty, Pinky....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is gorgeous...I love the birds! Thanks for sharing with the Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous, Pinky. Love LOVE the bird finial! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Delightful vignettes as always Pinky., love the back of your kitchen stools :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute Pinky! The basket tray works great for your setting and it's great that you can change up the vignettes! I love doing those too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...