Wednesday, October 14, 2015

A New Table for 2!!!

I showed you our everyday table last week but I said it was "for now". You know I love to change things up, gotta keep it interesting. Plus I love to USE what I have! I have this great runner featuring beautiful pumpkins, so pumpkins came to the table! I made a mini stack of the small orange pumpkins.
 I am using my tiny chair napkin rings and a teeny pumpkin sits on the chair seat!
 My wrought iron candle holder, shaped like a pumpkin, from Kirklands, years ago, is my centerpiece. I like to be able to light the candle at dinner.
 These glass pumpkins with tea lights in them have stayed. And that plant in the background has been moved. I am taking Yvonne's advice and pairing down some spaces.
 This is how the table started but then I decided to do a stack of plates too.
 I am using a regular placemat,  round placemat, a burlap charger, a leaf dinner plate and my pumpkin salad plate. On top of al that is a small clay pot embellished with 2 candle rings and a small faux pumpkin.
 I saw this in a store and loved the idea!
 This placemat is plastic and I got them at the grocery store. SOMEONE I know can make a mess so this keeps things safe:)
 I think it looks great with the runner.
 I forget where I got these dishes, several years ago.
 The pumpkin salad plates I have had for years too! I THINK they may have come from Walmart?

 An orange and a tan napkin are gathered together.
 You can see here that I brought my pottery vase of leaves back and it sits in front of the windows. It gives us some privacy while eating dinner, now that it gets dark so early:(:(  I am glad I removed that plant, it was too cluttered looking.


 
Thanks for your visit, please let me know you were here. I love your comments and try to respond to each one.
XO, Pinky
 
I will be sharing here:
THE DEDICATED HOUSE for Before and After Wed.

27 comments:

  1. Beautiful table, Pinky. I love the runner and your pumpkin topiary. I bet Colleen has a blast at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet table Pinky. I have that runner too. The little chair is so cute! Happy Wednesday. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda. A big compliment since you do the MOST beautiful tables!

      Delete
  3. Very pretty and fesrive, Pinky!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Christine!!! Still praying for your little granddaughter. She is a dollbaby!!!

      Delete
  4. Lovely. Love the idea of stacking. everything looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Pinky....I love how your wall color goes so well with your table!....and I am sure by now you are seeing the same colors from your window!....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not quite yet, but soon! Just seeing the start of leaves changing.

      Delete
  6. I'm loving the Fall tables, Pinky! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, the details are darling. That little napkin ring chair with a tiny pumpkin is so adorable I sighed out loud. I love the runner and the pumpkin stack looks great on on this table. The whole table is brilliant and I love the room surroundings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Fall table setting looks so pretty! I love the little pumpkin plates on top and the cute little chairs with the miniature pumpkin at each setting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So Creative! I love your stack of pumpkins in the centerpiece. Your cute pot with the tiny pumpkin is darling on the stack of plates.
    Have a great week!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful tablescape. I love all of your dishes but most of all the little pumpkin dishes, they are perfect for the Fall decoration. And those little chairs are adorable. And what about that pot in the center . Where do you find such lovely things? Thank you for sharing these lovely pictures with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made the little pot in the center by using a small clay pot, adding 2 taper candle rings and toppped that with a small faux pumpkin. Thanks for your visit!

      Delete
  11. You have given me great ideas fur using all the little pumpkins I bought the other day! The table is just right and should be good for the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So which grocery store did you buy the round placemats? They are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kathy. I sent you a note about the placemats!

      Delete
  13. I love the warmth of this table it looks very inviting .Wishing you and your family the best in Thanksgiving wishes.Susie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pinky, I love the pumpkins/napkin rings in the terra cotta pots! So clever.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...