Thursday, May 26, 2016

Lightening up the Table

Did you see my last table? You can see it here: http://designsbypinky.blogspot.com/2016/04/birds-at-table.html I loved that table but I wanted to lighten things up. Our RAIN has finally stopped and the 50's have turned into HIGH 80's!!! It was 86 yesterday! But I am NOT complaining:) So, I looked around to see what I could do simply. Here's what I came up with. Little birds are nesting on 2 candle rings, my twiggy ones used on the last table and these green ones.
 I kept the same rattan wrapped glasses and added the green goblets.
 The brown rattan chargers are from Walmart! They are very sturdy, I love them.
 I decided to mix up the flatware and mix my green and white sets. I think mixing things up keeps it interesting and fun!
 Everything is based on this pretty runner.

 I kept the same centerpiece cause it just works. I did add some clay pots beside the basket.

 The white ceramic birds and the bird tea light holders also stayed.


 It was a cloudy, rainy day when I took these pictures so I will add some sunny shots hopefully today.
 My stack is a green round placemat, the rattan charger, my FAVORITE embossed white dishes, a green patterned salad plate and the nest!
 The white birds in the metal holder work perfectly too.


 The wire nest tea light holders also remained.


 
Thanks for stopping by. As I said, we have gone from cool, rainy, Spring right into HOT summer weather around here. It is so nice to be able to go out on the deck with my breakfast and sit on the patio in the evening. I love it!
XO, Pinky
 
 
I am sharing here:


9 comments:

  1. Lovely! The birds in the cute taught nests are so sweet and I adore your centerpiece. Charming x10!!!! Have a great day Pinky! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color combination!....Such a sweet surprise to see the bird's nest with the adorable bird on the place setting. Love those wicker covered glasses...Oh yes, same here too....went from 60's to 80's overnight!....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great table setting. Those little bird's nests arrangements on the plates is so creative. Love those. Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so pretty, Pinky. I love the detail, the little birds are so sweet!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bird setting. You have so many lovely accessories. The bird nests are adorable and your centerpiece is spot on! Looking fabulous Pinky. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the natural elements! I really like how you set the two place settings on one side and decor on the other. It's like you can look out side while your eating. So clever! Thanks for sharing at Dishing It & Digging It. Btw... hows your shoulder?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this table! Sharing it on my R & R facebook page tomorrow evening....Very inspiring :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your table - birds are one of my favorite items to decorate with, especially this time of year. Everything is so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pinky,
    I love your centerpiece, dear friend!
    Your creativity and design expertise shine through even the cloudiest of days!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...