Thursday, April 28, 2016

Birds at the Table!

I showed you this runner last year but pulled it back out to enjoy again. I love this runner; the burlap type fabric, the script and the beautiful birds depicted on it.
 I gathered together some of my black and cream dishes for this table setting. The dinner plate has the stems just on the edge, the salad plate has a scroll pattern and the appy plate has flowers, twigs and the bird as you can see.  I placed them on a burlap charger that is on a square woven charger with handles, for lots of texture.
 The burlap type napkin is gathered in a twiggy mini wreath, that I use as a napkin ring and other things too, then I added the silver bird ring!
 My centerpiece is in a basket that matches the chargers.
 The bird S and P are in a metal basket.
 Rattan covered glasses add even more texture to the table.
 I love these burlap chargers.
 These bird votive holders were purchased years ago.
 I kinda think it might have been Pier 1.

 My larger bird pedestals make another appearance, along with a wired nest tealight holder!


 I lit the candles for dinner the other night.




 I love the way the stems on the dinner plate resemble the twigs of the mini wreath!


 The next morning the sun was shining! So I got a couple of shots.

 
Thanks for your visit. Please, let me know you were here! I will get back to you too!
XO, Pinky
 
I am sharing here:
Thoughts of Home Thursday at Décor to Adore

13 comments:

  1. Loved your table, love birds and this tabletop was terrific. Thank you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful table, beautifully set. Yours is the first one I visited today as it really caught my eye. I love ALL your details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Pinky...so love the black and white and those grapevine napkins are perfect for the theme of your table!...You have such a great collection of all things nature!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful table! You've coordinated everything beautifully for a sophisticated color scheme with a rustic feel. You're so right about the burlap chargers! Great! And I love your dishes. Bravo!! Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely nature inspired table, and the way you put everything together is just perfect. Love the chargers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your table setting! Those salt and pepper shakers are adorable! Thanks for sharing at Dishing It & Digging It!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Bird theme works year round in my opinion. Your dishes are very pretty and I love the table runner.

    Happy Thoughts of Home. We are so glad you joined us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pinky, this is a charming table! I love the way you have repeated the details of the design on the plates with other items. I'd love to be a guest at this table!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Pinky,
    Beautiful table. Love the table runner. May I ask where you found it?? And the bird dishes?? I have been looking for some black & white dishes.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear, the runner came from Christmas Tree shopes about 2 years ago. The bird dishes came from Home Goods several years ago. The marking on the back of the dishes says:222 Fifth Then I think the pattern is "Garden Revelry". If you Google that you might find the dishes. Hope this helps!!!

      Delete
    2. Ok, here you go. I found them! here is a link:
      http://www.ebay.com/itm/222-FIFTH-Garden-Revelry-Appetizer-Plates-White-Black-Bird-Flower-Leave-Set-4-/170845630550

      Delete
  10. Pinky,
    Timeless Classic black and white talescape is absolutely lovely, dear friend!
    LOVE your centerpiece!
    Your creativity and designing talent are stunning with the basket decor!
    Birds at the table. . .exquisite!
    Fondly,
    Pat
    P.S. I added "bird seed" to my bird candle holders. . .too hot to light the candles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...