Friday, July 29, 2016

It Was There!!!

On Wed. I went up to Lancaster county to look around and do some shopping. I went to Intercourse to The Candle Barn, a store I LOVE, first. Then across the street to A Treasure Place, another great store, and found things in both stores. Then I went over to Rockvale where the outlets are but knew I wanted to go to Ross cause I had seen something about a month ago that I wanted but didn't want to spend the money:) Well, it was there and on CLEARANCE!!!! I got this beautiful, carved wooden stand for my new jar for $14.99!!!! I sure did the happy dance when I saw it!
 It had a couple of scratches on it but I brought it home and used Old English on it and it is good as new!
 I wanted something sturdy but pretty to set this jar on.
 I love it and am feeling lucky that it was still there!!!
 Thanks for your visit!!!
 
XO, Pinky

13 comments:

  1. Love it, great find and the jar is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stand is lovely...but I am in love with your new jar. You know we are blue white "sisters." ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the right place at the right time....love the stand and glad you got a deal!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous deal Pinky! It's the perfect foil for your lovely vase.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely stand, Pinky! Don't you just love it when you get a great deal?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pinky,
    You, dear friend, are one lucky Lady, indeed!
    Waiting and returning and making the purchase n e v e r happens for me!
    This is perfect for the blue & white jar!
    I can almost see that gorgeous smile of yours! (wink!)
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful find! It is beautiful ♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great find. I love how it's the right size for your vase. Lovely and thank you so much for linking up at Dishing it and Digging it link party. We love having you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That little carved table is really worthy to buy and loved blue and white jar.Totally gorgeous and will make your home more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is perfect for displaying that beautiful ginger jar! Don't you love a good deal too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The stand is so pretty! Awesome deal :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn chuyên võng điện máy đưa võng hay võng điện cho bé và chia sẻ kinh nghiệm giúp quý khách biết cục điện đưa võng giá bao nhiêu cũng như máy đưa võng loại nào tốt nhất cho giấc ngủ của bé.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...