Friday, December 2, 2016

Yup, I Decorate the Bathrooms too!

Good morning! It has been raining for 2 days so it has been hard to get pictures, so I thought I would share the bathrooms, decorated for the holidays! I am sharing 2 of the 4 bathrooms today. I will share the other 2 in another post. We are starting in the guest bath here on the main floor. It is the bathroom between our 2 offices (that can be used as bedrooms). I have been collecting animal print ribbon since all the décor has a touch of animal, all over the house! I found these tree towels 2 years ago at Boscovs. I bought all they had!
 I use this Santa in here. He has the prettiest coat and hat!


 I turned him around to show you his beautiful coat!
 On the soap dish I placed a Santa and a floral pick.
 On the vanity I have a pinecone tree in browns and coppers
 and I found this soap dispenser featuring a snow lady dressed in animal print!

 I forgot to get a close up of the hand towels. They are Lynn Chase, and feature a leopard with a Christmas wreath around his neck!
 Isn't she adorable!?

 I just love this ribbon.
 Next we are going downstairs to the family room and bar area bathroom. I found these towels about 5 or 6 years ago at Big Lots. The SET was only $5.oo. SOLD!!!
 A pretty Santa dressed in white.
 These are ornaments I found at Walmart 2 years ago.

This lit package was found at Kirklands a few years ago.

 A night light and wax warmer featuring Santa in his sleigh.
 The soap dispenser and a votive holder
 
Thanks for your visit. I know this is such a busy time for everyone.
XO, Pinky
 
I will be sharing here;

 Metamorphosis Monday,

The Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday

 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

13 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty. I need to decorate my bathrooms. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pinky! Your bathrooms all decked out for Christmas are absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why did I know you decorate the bathrooms too?...of course you do!....it is beautiful and love how you have such beautiful decorations to coordinate with the color scheme in the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Shirley. Those animal print tree towels were a FIND!!! I couldn't grab them fast enough!!!!

      Delete
  4. Your Christmas bathrooms are lovely! I also decorate my bathrooms! I love to feel Christmas all around me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely as can be Pinky. I love the leopard print. You have decorated your bathroom beautifully. Thank you for sharing at DI&DI. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool that you have been able to find all the different items with the same theme. I just love how you have decorated the bathrooms. They are very festive.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...