Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Tons of Texture in the Breakfast room

I thought I might keep the snowmen in the breakfast room, but decided to get EVERYTHING put away and have a clean slate. So I got busy and brought out some pottery, greens and baskets for the breakfast room. The baskets stay on the wall all the time.
 The black lantern is on a timer so comes on every evening. I added the black iron sphere, the garland and the demijohn.
 I found this cement piece last week, at a favorite store. I have been searching for one and was thrilled to get this. Simply added a wicker ball. The bottle is made from recycled glass.
 My little wire cloche stays in this spot all the time. I added some green (faux) apples.
 The lamp is also on a timer. The lamp is wood and I love the burlap shade.



 The tin bucket was filled with some greens.
 On the bottom shelf a wicker tray adds even more texture.
 My little bicycle planter is one the very bottom.  I am liking this clean, look for the winter.
 The birds have been all around outside. I love seeing them, just not cleaning up after them:)
 
Thanks again for your visit. I will be sharing my winter mantle next so stay tunes!
XO, Pinky
 
I am sharing here:

 Metamorphosis Monday,

The Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday

 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 

Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
 
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday
 

4 comments:

  1. It looks very nice, Pinky. I packed all my 'snowy day' things away, too, except for one little 'winter house' that I couldn't bear to stash yet. I like your timed lights-they always add so much to a room in the evening.
    Hope you have a great day. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. January is the month of making things lighter and brighter, your breakfast room reflects both. Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pretty greenery in the hutch and breakfast room along with the wonderful textures from the demijohns and wall decor! Such a bright spot on a cold winter's day! Looking forward to seeing your mantel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so lovely & fresh & spring-like...a good transition which ought to brighten a dreary winter day. This was the first year I didn't bother with my snowmen for Jan. Just seemed like too much work, as I will be doing V'day items soon.
    Love the fresh look to your blog, too, Pinky! Sorry I haven't been by lately. Still sad & missing my Ern. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...