Monday, January 23, 2017

Winter Foyer 2017

After we put the Hummel Nativity away I pondered whether I wanted to do something very wintery here or not. I decided not:) I brought back the palm tree lamp that I love but placed it at the other end of the credenza. I decided to feature this water bearer, inherited from my in-laws and a favorite piece of mine.
 I also wanted to bring in a touch of leopard, actually I guess these candle sticks are more tortoise. I raised one to create different heights and added 2 beautiful smelling candles to greet our guests.
 A blue and white jar and my winter swans from Longwood Gardens complete the vignette.

 I placed some faux ivy around the candle sticks and nestled the other swan in the ivy.








The lamp and credenza give of a pretty glow at night. Thanks for stopping by. I hope yor weather is better than ours. We are having a "noreaster" today so I hope we don't blow away:)
XO, Pinky
 
 
I will be sharing here:

 Metamorphosis Monday,

The Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday

 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 

Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
 
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday
 

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, I love your oriental pieces, so pretty. That credenza is amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really nice, Pinky. I like how open and spacious your home feels, too. That credenza is absolutely a gorgeous piece. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful entryway credenza, Pinky. And you decorated perfectly. xxx Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks great Pinky. I remember the water bearer but I thought it was about half that size- that's a great piece! Love how your credenza lights up underneath. It's been snowing here since mid afternoon- lake effect so it's probably not going anywhere. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pinky, I love the Asian influence in your home. Nice vignette.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...