Thursday, April 27, 2017

New Vignette on the Kitchen Bar

Good morning! When I put the bunnies away, I created a new vignette on the kitchen bar. I am using birds and nests etc. I placed this miniature bird bath on the counter and added a pretty nest.
 Then I placed these birds on my wooden stands and surrounded them with pretty candle rings!
 I got this garland last year and love the blues and greens. I am using lots of blues and greens in the kitchen and breakfast room for Spring.

 I wove the garland around the wooden stands and the birdbath.
It looks like they are looking to see what's happening with the eggs:)

He's probably saying to her, "go sit on them"!!!
 A simple but pretty look for now.


Thanks for stopping by. We, and by we I mean Joe, have finished doing the mulch. Everything looks so pretty. I will get some shots in the next few days. We have had several days of rain and clouds but it is now going up in the 80's! I wish just ONE year we would get a nice Spring.  I am now starting to get my pots planted and then will get my annuals in too. Can't wait!
Have a very beautiful day!!!
XO, Pinky

I will share here:

Metamorphosis Monday,


The Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,


Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday

 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME

Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 

Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday

Let’s Dish!

Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop

Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday


7 comments:

  1. It looks like Spring came into the house. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring has definitely bloomed in your kitchen!...you have the most beautiful florals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always said that you are the Queen of Vignettes and this doesn't disappoint! Very inspiring...I love the greenery and the dish with the little birdies!

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Love, Love, Love your spring display. I hope you don't mind me asking, but where do you find such beautiful florals??? They are lovely faux florals.
    Thank you so much for sharing your home and inspiring many of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I find alot of them up in Intercourse, Pa. (Lancaster county) at the Candle Barn. They have lovely home decor and some florals too. I also used to work at a place that was a huge warehouse that sold flowers, trees etc and I was a designer. So I have a large stash.

      Delete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...