Thursday, June 22, 2017

Nesting at the Table!

I set a new Summer table. I wanted to use my hydrangea napkin rings and they go so well with the runner. So, since the runner has birds, a nesting table was made. I also wanted to use these new placemats that I just love!
 I gathered a white napkin with a yellow embroidered flower and blue edge with a plain yellow one.
 The placemat is topped with a clear glass charger, yellow dinner plate, blue and yellow salad and a nest!
 

 Isn't this placemat wonderful?!
 My blue goblets make another appearance. 2 pots with nests are on each side of the centerpiece.
 I kept this runner on the table.

 For the centerpiece I placed a small twiggy wreath that looks like a nest under a large blue bird.


 The bird S and P are in a nest basket.



 I bought some. fresh flowers one day last week so added them to the table

 When the sun made a SHORT appearance, I got some shots!

I will be sharing here:

Metamorphosis Monday,


 

The Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,


 

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday

 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME

Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 

Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday

Let’s Dish!

Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop

Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday
 
 
Thanks for your visit. We are having a wonderful time with the family at the Outer Banks, NC  Little Colleen is too! The weather has not cooperated but this afternoon we managed to do the hot tub, the pool AND the beach! Colleen LOVED the beach and can't wait til tomorrow to go back! We are making wonderful memories.
XO, Pinky
 
I will be sharing here:

8 comments:

  1. So very pretty Pinky!!! Enjoy your time with the family at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty table. I love anything with birds. It all goes so well together and I especially like the placemat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birds of all sorts are probably my favorite tablescape theme. That lovely runner is the perfect stage for everything you've brought together!
    Sandra @ Dinner at Eight

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely table Pinky, and I especially like the runner. Enjoy the beach!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think everyone loves watching birds build their nests and hatch their young. I love your accessory items with the bird theme: the runner and the nesting bird are my favorites. But, I'm also crazy about those gorgeous napkin rings. Very pretty!
    Carol ("Mimi") from Home with Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the nests Pinky! Thanks for sharing in the Sundays at Home party!! xoxo, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely table setting perfect for fair weather where we know birds will be out enjoying their day
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...