Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Floral Summer Table for our Dinner Group

Good morning! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. On Sat. night, Joe and I hosted our dinner group, so I set a pretty table. I like my guests to feel like I set a special table just for them, cause I do! I cut some hydrangeas from the yard for my centerpiece and the rest grew from there. I had gotten this crock, that is actually for utensils at Joann Fabrics back in the Spring. The colors were perfect to use as a vase for my flowers. I actually placed a glass vase inside the crock so it wouldn't leak on the table.
 I have had these flowered placemats and napkins for years and love to use them in the Spring and Summer.
 I kept it pretty simple. Onto the placemat I used a blue dinner plate, light turquoise salad plate and turquoise shell shaped dessert plate.  I used my nice, bamboo design flatware.

 Garden S and P.

 I used my nice, bamboo design flatware.

 These blooms are so pretty. I do miss my blue hydrangeas so am going to amend the soil next year to make one of the bushes produce blue flowers.

 2 turquoise and silver candlesticks hold turquoise LED candles! All came from Home Goods.

 I am sorry I didn't get any pictures of the food! We served Filets with madeira or peppercorn sauce, mashed potato casserole, and I sautéed some onions, mushrooms, zucchini, and asparagus. Everyone said it was all delicious.

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate every one of you.
XO, Pinky
 
I will be sharing here:

Metamorphosis Monday,

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style


 
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday

 
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
 
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
 
 
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 

 
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
 
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday
 

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I love the soft colors and the floral theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This table setting is just beautiful! I love all the pastel colors in your place settings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the combination of colors and those lovely shell plates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful table, Pinky! I know your guests felt special. Your menu sounds fabulous.
    I adore your flower arrangement. I'm a nut about hydrangeas and they quickly arrange themselves with little trouble.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...