Thursday, July 20, 2017

Sunflowers for the Table!

When we hosted our dinner group last Sat. night, I also set a new table in the breakfast room. I wanted something bright and cheerful to welcome our guests since the table in the dining room was bright and cheerful. If you missed that post you can see it here: http://designsbypinky.blogspot.com/2017/07/floral-summer-table-for-our-dinner-group.html               
I got some sunflowers at the grocery store and then set the table.
 Some queen Anne's lace was blooming in the yard (it just came up from seed I guess, we didn't plant it) so when I pulled it out I cut some to use in my arrangement.

 I also cut some limelight hydrangeas from the yard.

 The table is set with sunflower placemat, a reticulated cream colored charger, a sunflower dinner and salad plate and bowl.
 I also have these sunflower napkin rings from Pier 1. I gathered a yellow and a white napkin in the rings.
 I thought I would show you each dish; this is the salad plate,
 the dinner plates were on clearance at Pier 1 last year,
 and these chargers came from one of my favorite stores up near Lancaster.

The runner has sunflowers as well. I also am using these fun lanterns on each side of the centerpiece.
 A little faux bee landed on this one.


Sunflower S and P are old, I can't remember where I got them. They came in this little holder too.

It is a nice, cheerful table to greet us each morning.

 When I looked out the door to the deck a gold finch was right there on the railing. he matches the table;)
I hope you have a bright, sunny day doing what makes you happy!
XO, Pinky

I will be sharing here:

Metamorphosis Monday,

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style


 
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday

 
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
 
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
 
 
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 

 
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
 
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

 
 

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite summer flowers and there you go creating a most beautiful table with the sunflower as the star!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinky, your sunflower table is so sweet. Loving the dishes and those cute napkin rings. The sunflower is all about summer. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...