Thursday, October 12, 2017

Fall on the Patio and Around the Pond

Even though we are still having temps in the 80's and the humidity has been awful too, it is Fall out on the patio. I thought I would show you around because I may change it up when the weather gets a little cooler and we can use the fire pit!!! I will change out the pillows and bring out some throws etc. But for now here it is:) As you walk out to the deck, the table is right there. Last weekend we had Colleen for the weekend and one of the things we did was, she helped "Tata" carve a pumpkin.
 This is a great space to sit and read in the afternoon.
 The seat is a glider, which I love.
 The leaf pillows came from Kirklands a few years ago.

 I don't remember where this pillow came from.
 This was from Christmas Tree Shops several years ago.
 I love this guy from Lowes 3 years ago.

 On the steps are 3 solar lanterns that I put mini pumpkins next to. Then I got $1.00 mums from Lowes for the pots.

 Some of the mums have been replaced since I took these shots as they were looking very tired. I think it is too hot for them!



 Let's look around the pond.

 The lavender is growing great this year!

 The water lilies are still blooming and Joe is thrilled since he repotted them about a month ago!


 Marigolds line the stone wall.

More marigolds on this side too.

 Water lilies in Oct!!
 The fish like to play in the waterfall.

 This mum has come back every year since we planted it 4 years ago!

I LOVE the color!



 
Thanks for your visit!
XO, Pinky
 
I will be sharing here:

Metamorphosis Monday,

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style



 
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday


 
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
 

 
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME

 
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 

 
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday
 

6 comments:

  1. I love your deck, pond & patio area! It is so colorful, peaceful & inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinky,
    Everything looks lovely!! I do see that you have some of the same Jack O Lanterns that I do!! I do all my decorating myself. Joe would just get in the way!! LOL!! He does carry the tubs and boxes back and forth for me though..How about your hubby?
    Thanks for visiting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All so cheerful and in perfect autumn color. Love the pond and your water lilies.

    Have a great weekend and upcoming week !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinky, what a lovely place to enjoy all of your autumn beauty! The pond is a great feature! Your lavender seems to be thriving! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks just beautiful, Pinky! I adore your collection of pillows and all of your beautiful mums and marigolds. I continue to be surprised when I see all the yards open to one another...here, every back yard has a block wall fence. Backyards become your very private and secluded sanctuary, but not openly friendly like yours. I think I would enjoy the open concept.

    Hope you are having a lovely weekend!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pinky, it's so welcoming and beautiful out by your pond!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...