Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Fall Coffee Table Vignette and New Pillows!

Before I get to the vignette I want to say I have spent all day feeling heartbroken over the massacre in Las Vegas. There are not sufficient words. I have cried many times as I am sure you all have. I pray for all the families of the victims.    Now, here is the post:  A few weeks ago I found these wonderful, blue pumpkin pillows at, of all places, Big Lots! I grabbed 2 quickly!! I knew I would love them in the living room. So, I made a vignette on the coffee table to compliment them. I paired them with my blue leopard print pillows.
 The vignette started with this blue faux velvet pillow, perched on a tall blue candlestick.
 I nestled the pumpkin on 2 candle rings; the greens one and a blue flowered one.
 I wanted to bring something alive into the vignette, so added this African violet that is blooming so beautifully. Another blue "velvet" pumpkin sits next to the violet.

 Some lavender from the yard is drying in a blue and white vase. The pagoda lantern has some Fall filler and a candle on a timer so it glows each evening.

 This is a pillow cover from PB that I got 2 years ago.






 
Thanks for your visit!
XO, Pinky
 
I will be sharing here:

Metamorphosis Monday,

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style



 
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday


 
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
 

 
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME

 
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 

 
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday
 

12 comments:

  1. Love the color and such a pretty vignette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new pillows & the vignette on your table is just beautiful! And I love your violet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I grabbed 2 of those pillows also, using them in my sunroom that is dominantly blue. I LOVE them. I got them when they were on sale "buy one get one half off! They sold out quickly, even on line. So glad that we got ours! Love your vignette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those pillows!! Another beautiful Fall vignette you created Pinky!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Pinky! I’m a huge proponent of using blue in fall decorating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I like to mix the oranges and rusts of Fall with blues.!!!

      Delete
  6. Those gorgeous pillows came from Big Lots!!! Hmmm, who would have guessed!! You did good by snatching those up - Very pretty setting!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your new pillows. Blue pumpkins ... I should have known as blue seems to be KING! I never go to Big Lots. I may have to change that....!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty Pinky! I love your pillows and the blue pumpkins are GREAT!
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This article is meant as a general overview and for informational purposes only and should not be used to replace the advice of a qualified professional. best pillow for sleeping in india

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...