Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Touches of Fall in the Guest Room

Good morning! It is COOL here in Pa., 43 degrees! Fall is definitely here! I changed out the bedding and added a few small touches of Fall in the guest room. Let's look around. I have had this bedding since we moved in here. I used it when we first moved here til I changed over to the blue and white.
 I am liking the tans with the blues for Fall.

 I had this little pumpkin pillow in my stash  so added it too.

 I have also had these fold up pumpkins in my stash. They are easy to store, I put them in a baggie in one of the drawers in the chest.



 This garland will be replaced; when I got it out of the attic I saw that it was coming apart:(

 Since the curtains are navy I kept the navy shams and the blue and white throw pillows in the mix.
 Love this tartan throw with the blues and orange.
 I added this arrangement at the foot of the bed too.



 I also added a couple of Fall picks to this wall pocket.

 Then on the nightstands, this little plate on one side and ....
 a covered box on this side for jewelry or whatever.
 
Thanks so much for your visit! Are you having Fall weather yet?
XO, Pinky
 
I am sharing here:

Metamorphosis Monday,

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style



 
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday


 
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
 

 
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME

 
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 

 
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday
 

9 comments:

  1. The room looks lovely & I love the fold up pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinky,
    Very pretty especially the arrangement at the bottom of the bed!!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this, Pinky! I’d love to find a throw in those colors. You’re right about how nice the orange looks with the blue, and in a plaid like that it’s especially appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pinky: Your room is so cheerful. A guest would feel most welcome in this pretty room. Your plaid throw makes one want to curl up and have a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it all, my favorite colors and that pumpkin pillow is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your touches of Fall in the guest room. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, beautiful!!!...Our temps dropped and it has been in the low 60's during the day and 40's at night....Fall is here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another gorgeous room! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...