Tuesday, November 21, 2017

The First Room Reveal, The Master

Good Morning!!! We had a very busy weekend! Friday, Joe and I celebrated our 50th(!!!???) anniversary!!! I am having a hard time wrapping my head around that fact! WHERE have the years gone??? We have grown together and had an amazing ride through these years. He makes me laugh every, single day. Saturday was Colleen's 5th birthday party! Great weekend!
Today I wanted to start sharing my Christmas decor for 2017! I am starting in the master. I am using my Winter Birds bedding again this year, as I still love it. It is colorful and makes me smile and I can keep it all winter!
On the table at the foot of the bed is a large nest with some cardinals on it. Also a red tree, a nutcraker and a large pine cone piece.
 I had this garland type piece in my stash and realized it really matched the print on the bedding. I love it on the mirror.


 This white Santa sits on a basket that is covered with a faux fur cover. Since the pillows on the bed are faux fur it all works together!
 My theme this year is trees, Trees, TREES!!!
 Joe's dresser has a nutcracker.
 My dresser, dressed with a Santa, 2 glitzy deer and some bottle brush trees.



 Now we will move over to the sitting room area.
 I wove 2 garlands together and placed them on the back of the love seat.
 These pillows are the pumpkin pillows I used in the dining room for Fall. I just turned them around and pinned a pretty ornament on them!


 Gold tree candles sit on the candle holders.
 This pottery piece is one of my favorites. I got it at a craft show many years ago.
 I love that the pine cone pieces resemble animal print:)
 In the early morning the sunlight makes amazing shadows!
 It looks like mini lights!


 Love this affect!

Thanks so much for your visit. Have you started your decorating yet? We spend Thanksgiving at our daughter and SIL's and then we will host Christmas dinner. Our son is up from Fl right now. he has made it a tradition to come up for Colleen's birthday and stay through Thanksgiving !!!! 
XO, Pinky



Wishing all of you a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving!!!

I will be sharing here:

Metamorphosis Monday,

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style



 
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday


 
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
 

 
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME

 
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 

 
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

10 comments:

  1. Everything is so beautiful. I haven't done a thing yet. Love it all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is lovely and so festive. Love your snowflake pillows and the deer resting on the ottoman.

    Our tree is up and finished and some other things out and about. Will finish most everything this weekend. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Pinky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful!!! Everything is so festive and cheery. I especially love your sitting area!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your master suite is just beautiful! I LOVE the mirror decor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love your bedroom dressed for the Holidays and you know how much I love that Winter Birds duvet!....What a beautiful theme of nature that you have carried through the room...so many wonderful details as always! Happy Thanksgiving Pinky!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pinky, I love how beautifully you have dressed your master bedroom...you have done a lot of work! The winter birds bedding is perfect for Christmas. I love your attention to detail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously...what is more festive than to actually WAKE UP to gorgeous Christmas decor!?!??! It just starts your day out right!!! You did a magnificent job, Pinky! I love the seating area, and you KNOW I'm diggin' that bedding!!!!!!!!! HUGE congratulations to you and Joe!!! 50 years is quite the milestone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pinky,
    Thanks so much for stopping by!! I have been so busy decorating that I am just finding time to visit so I am going to be taking the Tour of your lovely home decorated for Christmas!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...