Monday, November 27, 2017

Christmas Mantle and Hearth, 2017

Good morning! I got a good head start on decorating this year so have most of it finished and it feels SO good. This year I decided on a theme of TREES!!!! We got a new tree so that started it. Today I am sharing my mantle and hearth for this year.
 The 2 gold trees on the ends are very slim so perfect for on a mantle.
 You all know that I have collected Santas for many years! This one is handmade by a woman in Texas. It is a Polish Father Christmas.
 This one is the other Polish Father Christmas. They both have beautiful dolls in their arms that were made in Kracow (it is written on the bottom of the dolls).
 At dusk the lights come on. The 2 middle gold trees are lit.
 My Santa picture came from Kirklands several years ago.
 The garland was purchased 2 years ago on clearance after Christmas. I embellished it with  picks, dry magnolia leaves, sticks etc.
 I love these flower lights.




 The carved lanterns from India stay on the hearth all the time now. I love them here. Gold filagree deer are so pretty. I also have a THING for deer:)
 This Asian Santa was given to me by a neighbor who was moving. She knew I would love it!

 I have 2 of these green, glass trees. They were purchased at Kirklands several years ago, on clearance for $4.99 each!


 I think he has a sweet face.



I hope you have enjoyed seeing my mantle and hearth. I am going to be part of our Christmas house tours here in the neighborhood. I enjoy being part of it each year!
Thanks for your visit, it means so much to me. 
XO, Pinky

I will be sharing here:
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday
The Scoop @ Stone Gable Blog


Wow Us Wednesdays @ Savvy Southern Style on Tuesday evening
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

13 comments:

  1. So pretty and your night time shots look magical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your creative style, it's very cool and beautiful, I like it, can I share it on my https://apkrapido.com/ profile?

      Delete
  2. Just lovely, Pinky! I tried to beam your Santa from above your fireplace and into my home - but it didn't work. He is gorgeous. Also love the flower lights on the garland, so pretty.

    I agree with you, I love Christmas too - it truly is "the most wonderful time of the year." Have fun and enjoy, your home is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your mantel. So pretty! And the santa painting is the icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been looking for a Santa picture like that! Kirkland’s, huh? Never thought to look there. I wanted something really big for the dining room wall, I’ll take a peek there! Thanks! Your Santa collection rocks! Very pretty fireplace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your mantle and hearth....just gorgeous! Your Santa picture is just perfect. It reminds me of the Santa that Pop painted on our picture window each Christmas! I just love your Asian Santa....perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly put your florist's expertise and magic together when you created this most beautiful mantel...and love your Santas on the hearth....your neighbors are going to love your house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning, Pinky!! And that Santa picture is to die for!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, just lovely. My mother-in-law collected Santas over the years, too. Thanks for sharing at Party in Your PJs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the info on this website , you have done outstanding job on the blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How superb ! I'm so much impressed to see these things . Liked the post .

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really enjoyed your blog Thanks for sharing such an informative post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...