Thursday, March 15, 2018

Bunnies in the Kitchen!!

Good morning. Some of my bunnies hopped right over to the kitchen! I confessed in my last post that I love bunnies. I actually had a lot more but gave some to my daughter when they built their house. I like being surrounded by the bunnies as I work in the kitchen. These plates were purchased a few years ago and I decided to use them here on the buffet area and.....

 Inside the glass front cabinets. I like to add some seasonal dishes in these cabinets.
 On the buffet area are my script bunnies and some found nests from the yard.
 There are still 2 eggs in this nest that didn't hatch.

 In the center I placed this pretty plate. Then I ran an egg garland around everything.
 The other script bunny and another nest.

 Over by the sink I always do a little vignette with a lamp and some other items. This is one of my favorite lamps, I will probably never get rid of it.

 My sister sent me these 2 bunnies last year and they hopped right up to the top of the fridge:)
 I have also had this candle holder for YEARS! I have a gardenia scented candle in it and it makes the house smell SOOOO good!
 A ceramic egg rests on a ceramic pedestal.
 Over by the stove I have a utensil holder, a ceramic bucket that I filled with faux flowers, and another arrangement of faux grasses with 2 tiny bunnies peeking out.



 This is right when we walk in from the garage so I try to keep a dish here for Joe's wallet. I also placed one of my faux chocolate bunnies on a pedestal and a faux chocolate large egg filled with other eggs!

 The view from the buffet area.

 This bunny was made for me by a friend of over 40 years. The base is an empty soda bottle!


Thanks so much for your visit. If you were here I wold make you something to eat! 
XO, Pinky

I will be sharing here:
Metamorphosis MondayThe ScoopWow Us Wednesdays,
 Tablescape ThursdayFeathered Nest Friday

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! spring is in the air... Happy Easter to you! Leticia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinky, everything is so pretty. I do love your bunny plates and I especially love the pair tucked in your flower arrangement. Your home is shouting spring, and I am truly ready. We had snow yesterday and a little more on the way today.

    Happy Saint Patrick's Day and Weekend !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...