Thursday, June 14, 2018

Welcome, Summer!

It is not "officially" summer til next week but outside I am welcoming summer! The bushes are blooming, the flowers are blooming and I welcome you all! I made this wreath last year and still love it so didn't do a new one this year.

 As you come up the driveway from the sidewalk, this is the view.
 These bushes were trimmed back in half in the Spring and they grew like crazy. Now that they are blooming they look so pretty but will get cut back after they bloom.


 As you come up the sidewalk to the front door you see this. As you can see I am loving orange and blues this year.
 My tiny, little front "porch". I really miss they big front porch we had, but I make the most of this one.
 I do love my bunnies!



 I had this blue and white bird house inside but this year decided to bring it out. I love it here, next to the blue and white pot of begonias.

 I filled my lantern with blue and white faux flowers and the candle comes on each evening on a timer.
 I got the plaid rug at Target this spring and just found this cute door mat at CVS of all places to layer.
 The flowers in my big urn are doing great!
 Orange impatiens, a fuchia, coleus and a potato vine fill the urn.


 I lifted my fern off the hook to show you the BABIES!!! I think there are 3 but there could be another under there. I could NOT get the camera to focus but had to show you:)
 At dusk:





 I thought I would share the details of the wreath.






Thanks so much for your visit. I am a busy bee now getting ready for vacation. Have a wonderful weekend. 
XO, Pinky

I will share here:

Metamorphosis MondayThe ScoopWow Us Wednesdays,
 Tablescape ThursdayFeathered Nest Friday

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful welcome to your home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinky, your front entrance is so lovely! I love the green, the wreath, the rabbit, they all say "welcome, I'm so happy you are here!" Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wreath and porch are so beautiful Pinky!...I think all birds feel the need to nest in ferns! Every one of my ferns, all 10 of them have birds' nests...I have to carefully water around them! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No! No matter how pretty you have it looking out front, I simply CANNOT welcome summer!!! It’s akready in the upper 90s here!!! I want to be happy about it, but I just can’t!!! I CAN, however, be happy about your spirea bushes!!! Those are super lush!!!! I just had some removed last year that just weren’t growing at all. I’ll likely have more planted over on the east side of the house where they’ll get more sun and the lawn sprinklers will take care of the watering. I love the abundance of yours!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...