Tuesday, June 12, 2018

New Pillows in the Master

I have been trying to continue the British Colonial look in the master and sitting room. When I found these fabulous palm pillows (at Kirklands) I grabbed them fast! Plus I had a coupon so got them for a great price! I really love them.
 My bamboo lamps still look great and they are many years old.
 I made this little vignette on the tray table at the foot of the bed.

 I had the plain cream round pillow and the cream and gold pillow in my stash.
 The edges of the palm fronds are tipped with gold.
 I don't think I have ever shown you the ceiling fan. We added the light to it. The tray ceiling also is lit.
 Here is the sitting area of the master.





 I have had the accessories and artwork for years too. I have always been drawn to this style. The lamp was found in Fl. many years ago too.


Thanks so much for your visit. It has been raining so much it is hard to get any decent pictures. I will try to share some outside pictures soon!
XO, Pinky  I will be sharing here:
Metamorphosis MondayThe ScoopWow Us Wednesdays,
 Tablescape ThursdayFeathered Nest Friday




This got out of sequence somehow? This shelf is above my dressing table...which I need to clean off before I share IT!!! LOL


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning, Pinky! You have captured the perfect British Colonial look. I especially love the grapevine balls and candle rings on the candle holders - cool idea. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look. You've done a wonderful job decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pillows Pinky...your bedroom looks like a most beautiful retreat in a 5 Star resort on a gorgeous island getaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...