Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Shades of Blue at the Table

I set a new summer table for us. I love all the shades of blues and turquoise, especially for summer! I like to use as many textures as possible too, to add interest to the table.
 My stack includes a water hyacinth place mat, turquoise charger, turquoise embellished dinner plate and a bird designed salad/dessert plate. I love all the interesting edges on the plates. I always look for dishes with interesting edges.

 I gathered 2 complimentary napkins in a bird napkin ring.
 Turquoise bubble goblets that remind me of the sea!
 A watering can candle, that I have had for years.
 I also remembered that I have these bird mugs.

 I used this arrangement for a simple centerpiece. The bird S and P nest in a wire holder.
 I placed turquoise votives in these white lanterns.






Thanks for stopping by. I have been busy outside in the evenings after dinner weeding! The 10 days of high 90 degree weather had the weeds growing like, well, weeds, LOL!!!!  We had a glorious weekend with temps in the low 80's and LOW humidity. It was heavenly. I hope you are enjoying the summer as it is flying by!!!
XO, Pinky

I will share here:

Metamorphosis MondayThe ScoopWow Us Wednesdays,
 Tablescape ThursdayFeathered Nest Friday

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, I love these pretty blue dishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything blue captures my heart and I love the touches of green you added!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful!
    Could you share brands, patterns, etc. for glasses and plates (especially bird plates), etc.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need these plates and glasses!! Love and love:) where oh where?! Tried Pier 1 and Amazon:(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...