Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Be Merry!!!! The First Christmas Dining Table

Good morning my friends! I have finished all my decorating so am ready to start sharing all the FA LA LA!!! We will start at the dining room, as that is the first room you see when you enter our home. I set the table and dressed up the room, just for you! Come on in! And please, BE MERRY!
 I have not done the garland that I usually do over the hutch, still debating about that. As I mentioned last week, this years theme is "The Year of the Deer", so one of my deer acts as the centerpiece.
 He's a handsome buck:)
 I am using my gold flatware and the hand embroidered napkins that were my Mother-in-law's. They are paired with a leopard print napkin. I love a touch of leopard anywhere!
 The gold beaded place mat is topped with my gold and black china and the Christmas salad plates.
 An ornate tree ornament for each place setting.

 The runner has beautifully decorated "NOEL" at each end.
 A mix of gold and sparkly trees marches down the center of the runner.


 The champane glasses were a gift last year. I LOVE them.
 They are from Pier 1.
 I found these beautiful deer pillows at Bog Lots this year! They are perfect!



 The matching deer sits on the little server along with some bottle brush trees and some Santas.




 I found this blown glass tree at a local antique store last year.
The snowflake runner is so pretty and I wound a gold bead garland through the vignette.


 Thanks so much for your visit! I will be posting 3 times a week now so I can share everything! Have a beautiful week, my friends!
                                                      XO, Pinky

I will share here:

Metamorphosis MondayThe ScoopWow Us Wednesdays,
 Tablescape ThursdayFeathered Nest Friday
















9 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so beautiful and so elegant. I love the black and gold placesettings, amazing and the deer and table runner are stunning. Such a beautiful table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Pinky...the table is certainly Fa-la-la-la-la!!!...from the wonderful Be Merry plates/place setting to the centerpiece...love the layering of the napkins, a very chic touch!....You have beautifully combined chic and woodland...love the deer theme....looking forward to seeing more of your Fa-la-la-la-la!!! Merry Christmas Pinky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful Christmas table dear Pinky ! It's so elegant and I love those Holiday plates, they sure make a statement. The centerpiece is fabulous with such a terrific reindeer. The runner is perfect and I love the fancy stemware too.
    Happy Xmas.
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinky,
    This is truly one elegant tablescape!! Simply gorgeous!! Love all the gold!!Thanks for sharing!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The year of the deer is lovely indeed!!! I love it! I agree with you that a little hint if leopard print looks great anywhere. It adds real glamour!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely and elegant! The deer are a spectacular centerpiece on the dining table and server. They look so serene and all the gold is the piece de resistance!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...