Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Easter Has Come to the Kitchen!

Good morning my friends! I hope Spring has sprung where you are.....it is TRYING here, just not quite there yet. Easter is so late this year but the bunnies have hopped right into my kitchen to keep me company while I cook. Let's look around. I like to keep a vignette on this corner of the breakfast bar and right now it is this arrangement that I made along with 2 beautiful bunnies that were a gift from my daughter, years ago.
 As you know I always have a lamp on this side of the sink along with a few other pieces. The birdhouse lamp is a favorite and I placed a bunny in a cloche and another bunny in front of the lamp.
 The cloche has a nest on one side and a butterfly on the other side.

To the left of the sink is my dish liquid and this bunny planter. I gave this planter to my Aunt Bunny when I was a young girl....so that's MANY years ago. We lived with her and she was like a second Mother to me. I love having this.
 My fruit bowl was empty the day I took these but is usually full!
 A candle with lily of the valley on it and another cute bunny.
 I love this utensil holder that I found at Joann Fabric severeal years ago. I had the spoon rest for years and it matches so well! Then I found the dish:)
 Another bunny in a cloche and a dish for Joe's wallet.
Over here is the buffet area of the kitchen, which I love to decorate too.



 I found this scoop last year and love to fill it with different things.
 A nest, some white flowers and a bunny peeking out.


Thanks so much for your visit. 
Happy Spring everyone!!!
XO, Pinky

I will share here:

 Metamorphosis MondayThe Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Wow Us Wednesdays,  Feathered Nest Friday,  Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

6 comments:

  1. You have so many cute bunnies. I love it all, especially that gorgeous floral arrangement

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bunnies are the cutest and love the Easter egg arrangement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Pinky! I’m trying to get into the spirit, but I’m just dragging!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey everyone!
    Today I come to you with so much excitement!
    I have been married & barren for 5years i had no child. i have never been pregnant i was a subject of laughter from my Friends & neighbors, i almost lost my marriage because of this issue . i was so confused that i did not know what to do until i came across this great Dr Ahmed online and i contacted him at once i was scared weather it was going to work because i never believed things like this before, so i decided to give it a try and i did all what Dr Ahmed asked of me and today to my greatest surprise i took in the first time and i gave birth to a bouncing baby boy and now my marriage that was about crashing before is now restored. my husband now love and want me better, Am so happy for everything that have been happening my life since i met this Dr Ahmed.
    I want to tell all the women out there who have a similar situation like that the world is not over YET they should dry up their tears and contact this great man and their problem will be gone or are you also having other problems you can also contact Dr Ahmed, here is how you can contact him Ahmedutimate@gmail.com or Contact him via his whats-app number +2348160153829.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...