Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Summer Table in the Dining Room.

This week I have been getting all of my shell collection out and placed in different spots around the house for summer. I thought I would set a new Summer table in the dining room. As you know I keep this table set all the time as a nice greeting for our guests. The table started with these place mats that are the only new thing this year. I loved the coral and shells on the and the colors! This post is a little picture heavy but I took pics in daylight and at night.

 I tried to use all the colors that are in the place mat. The blue wine glasses, turquoise votive holders, and different shades of blue and turquoise in the dishes.
 I got this extra large clam shell at the place where I used to work, years ago. I filled the bottom with plastic then added many of the shells and coral I have collected for MANY years.
 My Napolean Bee flatware is a stapple for summer.


 Turquoise candle holders and LED candles flank the large shell.
 I gathered a blue abstract designed napkin and a white one that is trimmed in blue with my shell rings.
 I also added a few other shells down the runner.
 Blue dinner plate, square salad plate rimmed with raised fish, and a shell plate for dessert.
My shell pillows are many years old but have held up very well.
 Since the candles don't have an actual flame I placed a small starfish on each one too.
 The S and P.


 Four different designs on the napkin rings.





Thanks so very much for your visit. Not much has been happening during this HEAT we have had but it FINALLY broke yesterday and it was delightful to have temps in the 70's!!!! That after 3 100 degree days:( that were part of the 3rd heat wave.
                                   XO, Pinky

I will share here:

Metamorphosis MondayThe Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Wow Us Wednesdays,  Feathered Nest Friday,  Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Tips and Tutorials at Home Stories A to Z
Inspire Me Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life 
Keep in Touch at Let's Add Sprinkles
 Talk of the Town at Knick of Time
Share Your Style at French Ethereal
Homestyle Gathering at My Wee Abode
 Style Showcase at Shabby Fufu 
 Wonderful Wednesday at LeCultivateur
Thursday Favorite Things at Follow the Yellow Brick Home
Grace at Home at Imparting Grace
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Sweet Inspiration at Home Health and Heart

4 comments:

  1. Loved the shell napkin rings! Of course I like all the table elements you used (and their colors!), but the napkin rings really called to me. Thank you for this trip to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you are choosing the best contemporary home office furniture, there are several factors that you should consider to ensure that you end up with a great looking set of furniture. Author is an expert of modern home furniture, visit here or more interesting information.

    ReplyDelete

  3. You can develop experience through part-time employment that an employer might use to decide what kind of position to offer you. For instance, I like to use analytical essay help Services because I don't have time to complete my projects while I'm working.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...