Wednesday, December 8, 2010

~~~ Winterthur Dining Room, 2010!!~~~




I went to Winterthur yesterday with a group of friends and we had a wonderful day! I took TONS of pictures but many came out blurry, so I will share what I can with you! This dining room is enormous, a real dream. I wish there were more pictures, but hopefully you will get an idea. I will post more of Winterthur tomorrow. Please come back:):) I am so sorry about the quality of these pictures! I am so disappointed! Remember you can click on the pictures to enlarge.

8 comments:

  1. I may remove this post, it is not good but I wanted some of you to be able to see some of this amazing room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a wonderful place. Lots of inspiration.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice and elegant home, I lake it!I would be very pleased if you would you be my follower:)
    Kisses, Zondra Art

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dinning room! I love Winterthur. I'm going to visit it next week, hopefully!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so beautiful! You got tricked with a low lighting situation and no flash. Very hard to get good pictures with low lighting. I hope to visit this place soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elegance!!! Love it...keep blogging and you'll find all kinds of tips about your photography!!! That is what keeps some of doing it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What'd I do to have a dining room that large!!! I'd actually be able to fit my whole dining room set in it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, just being able to see the candlesticks alone is worth it...don't take it down, please!
    I would love to see it someday in person.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...