Wednesday, November 19, 2014

A Few Christmas Vignettes

I am decorating EARLY! I usually wait til after Thanksgiving but am having my sister and my son coming from Fl. so....
Here are a few vignettes I snapped today...
I filled this lantern with a tiny snow scene. The snowman is from a museum nearby. All the ornaments are handmade and from ALL natural materials. I added a few sprigs of greens, some snoflakes, and pinecones.

 It is part of this vignette on the kitchen table. I will show you more soon.
 This guy is a favorite of mine. I placed him on a bed of greens and added snowflakes, pinecones, berries and snowball picks.
 One of the vignettes on the kitchen hutch. I will share the whole thing soon too, promise!
 
Thanks for your visit! I am partying here:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful vignettes, Pinky. The family will be here Sunday for Thanksgiving. I'm going to start doing more Christmas Monday, hopefully.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great start to your beautiful Christmas decor...love that cute vignette you created in the lantern!!..looking forward to more of your beautiful Christmas decorating...have fun with your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...