Wednesday, January 28, 2015

~~Dining Room in Winter~~

When Christnas came down I decided to go simple on the dining room table, but want it pretty as it is one of the first things you see as you enter the house. I found these leopard print candle holders recently and they jumped into my cart! I have been looking for some for years.
 They are so pretty to me!
 I found these little seeded rings and the colors are perfect.
 My lantern casts a pretty glow at night.
 These LED candles from Christmas stayed, they go so well with this runner.

 The viw from the foyer.
 In this corner is my teeny server and the vignette here changed too.
 This is one of my favorite jars. It came from Home Goods many years ago.
 I found this piece of rock at a neat store in Florida last year.
 And this lamp was purchased in Fl. MANY years ago:)
 My bamboo framed mirror is perfect in here. I think.
 
Thanks for your visit. I will be partying here:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

8 comments:

  1. I always love when you present your beautiful dining room and must say I love those leopard candlesticks!!!
    You have so many wonderful treasures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thanks, Shirley! Coming from you, that is a huge compliment!!!

      Delete
  2. Everything is lovely, but I specially love the candle holders. You have such pretty things in leopard, I don't find them much around here.
    Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dining room, Pinky! So many pretty things...the pagoda lantern is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, ML. The lantern was a housewarming gift from 2 friends. I love it too!!!

      Delete
  4. Your dining room is beautiful Pinky!! I would love to see how your home is laid out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pinky,
    Those new candlesticks have your 'trademark' written all over them, dear friend!!!
    Absolutely gorgeous!!!
    Love the theme of your vignette!!!
    I agree that your mirror is perfect in the dining room!!!
    The wood tones in your dining room table are stunning!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...