Thursday, October 1, 2015

2 New Fall Pillows!!

I was away last week. I went to the beach with 7 girlfriends, this was the 41st annual trip for us!!! We started when all of our kids were teeny tiny. It is a BLESSING to have these women in my life. So while we were away I did some SHOPPING, I know, shocking! I found one of the pillows down there. Then on Tues. I had plans to go up to Lancaster to meet with Yvonne for lunch and some shopping! Yes, THAT Yvonne, that we all love. She and I became friends through blogging and live only 45 mins. apart! So, after lunch we went to the PB outlet and I got a gorgeous pumpkin pillow.
 I love that there is some sparkle to it and the pale blue blends with my RL pillows.
 I love a touch of leopard in any room so am pairing these with it.




 I also have this leopard topper on this table. And I LOOOVE my 2 leopard glass pumpkins!

 This is the other pillow. I have been looking at it for awhile and got it last week.
 I love how the leaves and vines go so well with the leaves and vines on the chair!!

 It also has a TOUCH of script on it.
 Now, are you ready? It came from Walmart!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy that I found it, it seems to be perfect on this chair.
 This is a cozy spot for me. In the Fall and Winter I usually bring in a footstool and a throw and sit here to read. The chair is a great size for me.
 
Thanks for your visit. I hope you have a beautiful day!!!!
XO, Pinky
I will be sharing at these fun parties:

8 comments:

  1. I love the new pillows Pinky. It feels like Fall here today. Really puts me in the mood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pillows! And I love touches of leopard in a room!
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new pillows, Pinky!

    Don't you just love how pillows change the entire feel of a room?

    Barrb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both pillows are gorgeous!!! The first fits so well with the animal print, and the second goes so well with the chair!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home looks so cozy for fall, love your pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl trip! Those are such fun! Love your pillows...especially the leopard. We are design sisters...we both have blue and white, and touches of leopard! Ha!
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great pumpkin pillow...looks really great with the leopard....like the new one for the chair, too. Every now and then, you can find just what you are looking for at Walmart...some of my favorite things have come from there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how fun! I do that with my College friends too, if not annual, at least every other year. I love your pillows, Pinky!...Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...