Monday, February 8, 2016

Breakfast Room Refresh with Texture!

I got tired of the snowmen so put them all away. It was time. I needed and am enjoying a lighter, cleaner look. As  many of you know, Joe made this hutch for me in the old house. I still love it and changing the look of it for the seasons.
 I did a new arrangement in the demijohn. Then added a bee skep and an old bottle for the vignette on top.
 Greens, baskets and pottery are features right now.
 My little bicycle planter came back here.

 This pot of faux succulents is a favorite.
 The little wire cloche on the wire stand seems to be a staple here: I just change what goes under the cloche! Love this set of bird finials I got last year.
 Another faux succulent in a pottery basket planter. This piece is one of the first pieces of pottery that I bought over 30 years ago!!! I added 2 small antler sheds.


 I also refreshed the 2 plant stands in here.
 A basket on it's side with faux greenery and a pottery pot with white flowers.


 A beautiful, bright, sunny day when I took these shots. 
 
Wishing you a beautiful day. Thanks for your visit. Today is my daughters birthday. Happy, happy birthday, Tracy. I love you!!!!!
XO, Pinky
 
I will be sharing with:
Dixie Delights - Share Your Style
Our Home Away From Home - Tuesday at Our Home
The Dedicated House - Make it Pretty Monday
Savvy Southern Style - WOW Us Wednesday
DIY By Design - Fall Into Fall

11 comments:

  1. I always enjoy seeing what you do with that cabinet!

    Happy B'day to Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your daughter!...Love the breakfast room hutch...it certainly looks like it is ready for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your display...and demi johns! Also, you asked me where I got my chinosierie cachepot. If only I could remember. I have had it for years and years! Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cabinet look fabulous... love all the "straw looking" elements and succulents! Happy Birthday to your daughter, Tracey! :) ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyting is so pretty, Pinky, from your hutch to your wall color---very different for me but I love it! Your styling is always top notch, too. I have a bee skep and I have yet to really find a good place for it. You are inspiring!!! :)

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pinky.... you always create such a visually interesting display. I love how creatively you use all your lovely baskets, too! Have a blessed week, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pinky,
    Your cabinet filled with baskets, pottery and greenery is stunning, dear friend!!!
    Nothing like a touch of green to chase the Winter blues away!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha your daughter and my Dan share the same birth date! Happy (belated) Birthday wishes to her! I like the new arrangement on the hutch Joe built you. Definitely like the texture the baskets add. You've given me an idea about needing a basket for my etagere now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your room looks so warm, sunny and cheerful. Greens make nice accent in this room. It's enjoyable place for living.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this room! It's so warm and filled with beautiful light and texture....You did a great job.

    XO,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a treasure, your hubby sure is talented! Lovely room Pinky; so warm and inviting.
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY.
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...