Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Springtime Nesting at the Table!

I set a new table. I have ALOT of dishes and like to use them! I also put a lot of the bunnies away and replaced them with birds, nests and other Spring décor. So, a new table was the next step for me. I found these beautiful, colorful large candle rings at the Flower and Home Marketplace and knew what I was going to use them for! I placed a nest in the middle of them on my stack of dishes!
 I have a yellow placemat, a round green placemat that matches the runner, a yellow dinner plate, a green flowered salad plate the candle ring and the nest! The flowers in the ring match almost perfectly with the flower napkin ring from Pier 1 several years ago.
 I have a set of hand painted wine glasses that I love to use for Spring and Summer. They all have different flowers on them. They were a gift from my sister-in-law, thanks again, Janie!!!
 They are paired with my green water goblets.
 Watering can S and P.
 I just changed the message on the box, and added a birdhouse and a nest. A little gardening rake sits on the box.

 The same candles and rings from the last table have stayed.
 I love this napkin ring!


 2 large bird finials at each end of the table.


 I got these shots sporadically whenever the sun would surprise us and show up! It is still VERY cold here, but it is SPRING inside!
 Wishing you spring time temps where you are!
XO, Pinky
 
 
I will be sharing at these great parties!!

8 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! Love the little floral wreaths you added and the cute chalk board box you've decorated. It's like having a tray- it just makes for such a cute presentation! Love those pretty hand painted wine glasses- what a nice gift! The birds are all so cute and make it feel like a magic garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinky,
    I love the layering of the floral wreaths and bird's nest in your place settings!
    The sprinkling of birds through out your tablescape is adorable!
    The birds in the Gardens are sweetly singing to me every minute of the day!
    I L O V E it!
    Love your centerpiece used within a wooden crate!
    Sending warm thoughts of a warming Spring , dear friend!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinky, this is so cute! Love the wreath and the chalk box with the words, spring sign. Birds in the tablescapes speak Spring to me. Thank you as always for sharing at the link party, DI&DI. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinky,

    This is wonderful. :) I love the idea of layering everything....especially the bird's nests!

    Happy spring!
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness..your table is beyond beautiful!! Can I steal a few ideas?!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. There you go again with another bright and cheerful table!! Beautiful Pinky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You create such lovely tables with your dishes. Lovely. Sheila

    ReplyDelete

  8. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...