Tuesday, June 28, 2016

We're Back!


Good morning my friends!! I feel like I have been away from the land of blog forever even though it has only been 2 weeks! We took the family to OBX (which is the Outer Banks, NC) for those unfamiliar. We rented a house on the beach with a pool and little Colleen loved everything! The beach, the ocean, the pool and especially the hot tub!!! We kept it low at like 92 for her so it wouldn't be too w
arm for her. I am sharing some pictures with you today. Thanks for indulging me:):) The first group of pictures has a story. She kept singing the song, "Cake by the ocean" so Uncle Brian got a cake so she could have CAKE BY THE OCEAN!!!!!


 Yes she sure enjoyed it:)

 We ate lunch out on the deck almost every day.
 She found out that she liked cashews on this trip:)
 She is a happy girl and that makes this Gigi a very happy lady!!!
 One day, she and Tata were wearing hats. He had his on, and she had mine:)


 The last night she gave Tata his Father's day gift. I WISH I had gotten a picture when she came out of Mommy and Daddy's room with the bag, saying, "happy Father's day, Tata" with the biggest smile on her face!



 3 pictures of her and Tata!
 Thanks you, Colleen! Tata loves you!

 We did family pictures one night and we all wore black and white. Her outfit was so cute.
 Uncle Brian seeing if his phone tripod would work. I am sorry I don't have the picture on my camera but it is on Facebook for those of you who follow me there:)
 My sweet girl.
 Then she took pictures of us:):)

Thanks for letting me share our great vacation. We made WONDERFUL memories. I set a 4th of July table today so will share that Thurs. Have a beautiful week my friends!!1 I hope you are enjoying your summer!!!
XO, Pinky

I will be partying here:


4 comments:

  1. Pinky, it looks like Colleen had a blast; and I'm sure she enjoyed her cake! The pictures are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shenita!!! So good to hear from you. I will be right over!

      Delete
  2. What a sweetie she is Pinky! So glad you all had a great time enjoying your well deserved vacation.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Pinky. Such sweet pictures. Colleen is a cutie! Sounds like a wonderful vacation and loving gift Tata received...xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...