Wednesday, August 24, 2016

The Pond a Respite From the Heat!

Since I am in décor limbo right now, removing all the shell décor to make way for FALL (my favorite season), I thought I would show you some shots of the pond. Soon we will be cutting things back a bit. The flowers are a little tired around the yard from the incessant heat but I am fertilizing and hoping for a little rebound. The water lilies are just beautiful!
 We have pink ones and whites.




 This one has a yellow center.
 The fish are always excited to see us (they want food:)



 The pond is a relaxing place for us. We sit on the patio and enjoy the sound of the waterfall, the birds and even the frogs croaking......when it isn't so HOT!!!!

 The past 2 days have been heavenly: low humidity and temps in the low 80's!
 
Thanks for stopping by. SOON, I will be able to share my Fall decorating and believe me I LOVE to do it:)
XO, Pinky
 
I will be partying with:

 Metamorphosis Monday,

The Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday

 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

9 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous pond and what a pretty place to sit and relax

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pond is gorgeous! Love those lilies ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It certainly is a beautiful respite from the heat...gorgeous flowers and love those wonderful Koi!
    Your yard is looking amazing!..

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a lovely spot Pinky! I hope to put together a water feature in the near future as well, but I doubt it will look as pretty as yours.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can imagine how sweet and serene it is to sit by your pond! Perfect spot. I love the blooming plants the most! ;-D

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pinky, the water lilies are gorgeous! Send me some lower heat and humidity! Have a wonderful Friday! Pam @ Everyday Living

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pinky,
    Those water lilies are exquisite, dear friend!
    Love the variety of colors!
    Your lawn and pond are such a gorgeous area and extension of your lovely home!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pinky! Your pond is beautiful. I bet it is so relaxing! Thank you for sharing and linking up at Dishing It & Digging It! We enjoy your creativity each week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are damn lucky that you own this pond. You have one of the most beautiful water gardens.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...