Thursday, May 11, 2017

At the Table with Pretty Pastels

Good morning! We had several days of rain and I mean a lot of rain so I decided to set a pretty, pastel, cheery table! I used a flowered placemat, a turquoise charger, yellow dinner plate, pink flower salad plate and I topped it all off with a mini twig wreath acting as a nest and a bird perched on top!
 Isn't he cute?
 I love, LOVE dishes with interesting edges, they really make a setting, I think.
 The napkin ring matches well with the flowers on the placemat and the napkin.
 The runner is beautifully embroidered.
 beautiful flowers and
 birds
 I got a couple of bunches of alstromeria at Trader Joe's.
 A blue goblet and clear stemmed goblet for my juice in the morning.
 I have a set of these little garden guys.
 I placed the vase of flowers into this small wreath to mimic the one on the dish stack.

 My other set of green flatware is being used this time.



 These flowers are so pretty and last a long time. That is why florists love them.


 I am loving this combo.

 
Thanks so much for your visit. I hope you are having a good week. I want to wish all of the Mothers and Grandmothers out there a VERY Happy Mother's day on Sunday.
XO, Pinky
 
I will be sharing here;

Metamorphosis Monday,


 

The Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,


 

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday

 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME

Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 

Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday

Let’s Dish!

Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop

Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday
 

15 comments:

  1. Your choices for your table setting are so pretty. All the pieces go perfectly together. Happy Mother's Day, Pinky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table is just beautiful. I love the colors of the place settings & everything goes perfectly together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you can now leave a comment as they are always so nice, and supportive.

      Delete
  3. The pastels are beautiful and I love,love,love the napkins and placemats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your table is beautiful. Love the nesting theme. I hadn't thought about the dish edges, so true. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pastel and of course the cute birdies. Your table is darling Pinky. I hope you have a lovely Mother's day. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pinky, you have out done yourself! Loving these beautiful pastels. I feel like I am celebrating spring just looking at your table!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have the absolute best collection of dishes! I love how you set a beautiful table for the two of you. Cathy Temple

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!!!....I recently purchased some similar floral plates (Vietri) and I need those napkin rings!!! They are beautiful....should I send you my address?!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely!
    Thanks so much for also sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...