Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Glam and Glitz for Christmas Dining

I like to keep the dining room table set, as it is the first room you see when you enter our home. We are also on our neighborhood House Tour this coming Friday night. So, I wanted to share this with you. This is a long post as I decided to share the whole room, so get comfy if you want to follow along:) As you know, I always love a touch of leopard. So, I added the napkins and the votives.
 The gold embroidered napkins were my MIL's and are hand made and beautiful!
 Beaded placemats and my good black and gold china are perfect for this special holiday!
 The little beaded trees are ornaments.
 A forest of trees march along the center of the table
 and my Grandmothers wine glasses grace each place setting.



 The view from the foyer
 Trees are on the pillows too.



 Lots of candles are on the table too. They are all LED so can be left unattended.
 I found these pretty gold tapers this year.

 And I made the centerpiece several years ago.

 The runner says NOEL at each end in beaded letters.

 In the corner I placed this small tree and decorated it with gold ornaments and a touch of leopard on it too.








In this corner several belsnickle Santas sit on the tiny server.



 This antique one is a favorite.





 As the sun goes down the room glows.



 Leopard packages and clip on ornaments are on the garland along with gold garland and red berries.

Thanks for sticking with me. I know we are all so very busy right now. I wish you all a beautiful day!!!!
XO, Pinky

I will be sharing here:
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday
The Scoop @ Stone Gable Blog


Wow Us Wednesdays @ Savvy Southern Style on Tuesday evening
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

15 comments:

  1. Just lovely, Pinky. I so love your grandmothers wine glasses, they are just beautiful. And the Santa's are beautiful as well. The garland is so pretty on your china cabinet and do love the touch of leopard on it. A beautiful festive room. I know all those who come to the home tour will so enjoy your home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous and glam! I love all the touches of leopard and glitter! Christmas elegance at it's best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tudo muito lindo. Feliz semana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinky..I think this is one of my favorite tablescapes that you have created!!! It's so gorgeous...and love all of the dining room decor...how creative to place the leopard packages on the garland! Truly a most elegant Holiday table!!!! Have a Very Merry Day Pinky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your table is so elegant with loads of glamour - and a touch of the exotic! I'm sure that Christmas dinner will be especially delightful. Merry Christmas!
    Sandra @ Dinner at Eight

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pinky,
    This is truly a simply elegant tablescape!! And sort of with a twist on Christmas!! Love your Santa collection!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and well done! Particularly love your vintage Santa's but personally would be concerned when having an open house tour, that one might disappear as not encased. Wishing you and your loved ones -- A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! -Brenda-
    P.S.: Hopefully my comment has not offended you; as expressed only due to what a friend of mine experienced.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not offended. I am with each person when they come in and they are all neighbors that I know very well and trust:)

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...