Thursday, April 26, 2018

Something New in the Foyer

I drove up to Lancaster county on Monday for a few hours. I stopped into Ross to see if they had another blue and white planter. They did. But then I spied something I could not pass up. Well, actually 2 of them! Do you see them?
 I saw one of these cranes and wished they had 2. I thought I would use them on the hearth . Then in another aisle I found the second one! Into my cart they went. They were a great price, and I love the brass look.
 I also like them here as you enter the house.


 So, I then decided the credenza needed a little update for Spring. But I wanted to do something simple. I had these 2 orchids in my storage and had gotten the bottle with the bird last year. I placed that on a brass candle stick.

 On the other side I keep this palm lamp here, and added one of my favorite Asian jars. It is metal too. then a simple pottery dish on an iron stand with potpourri. I am loving all the different textures. Did you notice the pottery switch plate?

 One of my favorite Asian figures sits in the center.


 Simple, clean lines for Spring.


Thanks for your visit. I wish you a day filled with sunshine. I THINK Spring is actually here! I am a happy girl.
XO, Pinky

I will share at some of these parties:

Metamorphosis MondayThe ScoopWow Us Wednesdays,
 Tablescape ThursdayFeathered Nest Friday

9 comments:

  1. What a great find Pinky...and how great that you found the mate in another aisle!...the cranes look wonderful with your blue and white collection..such a beautiful foyer to welcome friends and family!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to laugh last night, as I posted some pictures of this on FB and one lady's comment was, "too busy".. That is the FIRST time I have ever had a negative comment on the stairway:)

      Delete
  2. Hi Pinky! Beautiful cranes - the brass is such a great complement to your always pretty blue. Happy weekend to you! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cranes, Pinky! They are quite happy in your lovely foyer!

    Hope you are seeing spring weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sandra! WE will see the weather break this week! Finally!

      Delete
  4. Great finds! Thanks for sharing with Party in Your PJs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s actually a nice and useful piece of info. I am glad that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.
    Home Tutors

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this post is pleasant and very informative.
    SPSS Help

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...