Tuesday, July 17, 2018

I Changed the Bedding in the Master

This is not new bedding but I was craving some color. I also saw a picture on Pinterest of a British Colonial bedroom and the bedding was these same colors and similar design.
 I had a swag above the mirror at Christmas and liked the look so put this one here for now.
 I found these brass looking palm trees, on clearance at Joann Fabrics so grabbed them.


 I like the pattern on this set and love the colors!


 I have had this white orchid here but when I changed the bedding I changed it to....
This orange orchid.
 My dresser.
 Detail on the front.
 This is my jewelry armoire. Love having this too, and have had it for years!
 Thanks for your visit. Stay cool. WE are back into another heat wave and it is HOT. I had to wait til after 8PM to go on my walk last night. At 7:30 it was still 88 degrees.  I love summer but not this hot. But it sure beats the long cold months of winter.
                                                              XO, Pinky

I will share here:

Metamorphosis MondayThe ScoopWow Us Wednesdays,
 Tablescape ThursdayFeathered Nest Friday

2 comments:

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...