Tuesday, February 8, 2011

~~~A Valentine's Table for our Daughters Birthday!!!~~~~

We celebrated 2 birthdays on Saturday night: our daughters and her brother-in-laws girlfriends! I set the table with a Valentine's theme. On the menu was lasagna (Tracy requested that), salad, garlic bread and regular Italian bread and 2 differnt cakes for dessert. Tracy wanted a repeat of her wedding cake: chocolate with chocolate mousse filling and FUDGE frosting, Jen wanted red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting. Dinner was YUMMY!!!!! WE all really enjoyed a wonderful evening!!!!The centerpiece is an ivy topiary in a heart shape with this little red bird hanging in the middle. On the wine glasses, I put the gel stick ons. There are hearts and lips and they can be removed and reused!

 The heart shaped dessert dish. Each person got a little goody box filled with candy hearts.
 The place setting: white tablecloth, red charger, white dinner plate, heart shaped dessert plate and glass salad bowl.
 Heart shaped pillar candles in glass holders.
 Of course, I had to use rose petals on the table!!! They are faux:):)
 Close up of the red bird.



 Red water goblets and heart place card holders.






 OK< Let's light those candles and get this party started!!!!!





 Sald with 2 dressings: vadalia onion or Italian.

 Tracy's cake.
 Jen's cake.


 The birthday girls!!!!!
I will be linking up with Susan at Between Naps on the porch for Tablescape Thurs. If you want to see tons of beautiful tables go here: http://www.betweennapsintheporch.blogspot.com/   Thanks for stopping by! XO, Pinky Also linking to Tammy at the Gypsy's Corner: http://www.thegypsyscorner.com/  I am also joining Marty for Tabletop Tues at http://astrollthrulife.blogspot.com/2011/02/51st-table-top-tuesday.htmlJoining All Things Inspired at Robins: http://www.allthingsheartandhome.com/

19 comments:

  1. I like the decorations on the table! Sincere congratulations for birthday.
    Kisses and happy week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks wonderful, Pinky, and your menu sounds mouth-wateringly delicious! I like that you offered two kinds of bread (and cake!) -- a very thoughtful touch.

    I enjoyed seeing all your festive Valentine's decor, but my eye kept going to that floor lamp in the corner. It looks great in the room!

    Hope the rest of your week goes well.

    Fondly,
    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my sweetness! I heart your table Pinky! Hey I am liking your new header too...so very you! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful girls! Happy Birthday to them!

    Love that pretty table, the plates are so pretty! Name card holders are adorable.
    I am working on mine now for tomorrow night for TTH.!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pinky, what a darling table. The glasses with the big lips on them are just too funny for words.. love them. Your meal sounds mouth watering delicious.
    About the items in the shop, yes I do ship. Are you inquiring about the twisted looking candlestick holder? Hope you all are staying warm out that way. We are in a deep freeze here.. hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how pretty. Love your gorgeous tablescape. The heart candles are so pretty and the rose petals and everything are wonderful. The cake looks fabulous. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Pinky what a beautiful Valentine/Birthday tablesetting. I love the glasses...they are too cute! Your dinner sounded delicious. Happy Belated Birthday to your daughter.

    Enjoy your evening,
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness your table looks beautiful!! What a wonderful job you did and the food sounds great also. Really like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how lovely...I cant believe how wonderful you made everything. I really need to start setting a proper table. My family would be in shock. Have a wonderful evening.
    Love,Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi lovely lady. I love your Tablescape for Valentine's Day and I see you are having a Brithday party for also how sweet Pinky.
    xxoo
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful girls and Happy Birthday!!
    Your table looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Pinky, I'll have a slice of each cake because I can never pass up any type of chocolate! Happy birthday to your two beautiful girls. Your table is so happy--love those name card holders! Have a wonderful day! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful tablescape. Love the addition of the red lips! SWAK!! The whole evening looked beautiful and delicious! Lori L

    ReplyDelete
  14. So very pretty!

    I love those placecard holders!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a delightful Valentine/birthday table, Pinky The food sounds so delish too!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Pinky. This was my first visit to your blog and I enjoyed your Valentine/Birthday Party table! I never would have thought of putting those gel decorations on glasses, so thanks for that great idea!!! I love your sparkly heart plates, and the cute place card holders!
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Janay

    ReplyDelete
  17. Janay, I tried to get to your profile but couldn't? Thanks for coming over!!! Thanks to everyone for your sweet comments!!!!! XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh what a beautiful, romantic table. Your menu looks so scrummy as well.
    Happy Valentine's from South Africa
    Shel

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful! Your tables never disappoint, Pinky! I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day with your sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...