Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Happy Sunflowers at the Table

I bought some sunflowers at the grocery with the idea to pair them with my limelight hydrangeas for a centerpiece for a table. This table is bright and sunny and happy.
 I started with a yellow and white sunflower place mat, then a white reticulated charger, a sunflower dinner plate, and sunflower salad plate. I have sunflower bowls but decided to not use them.
 I gathered a yellow and a  white embroidered napkin in a sunflower ring.
 And amber goblets.

 and the dinner plate.
 I found these S and P years ago.

 Aren't they pretty!?
 The limelights are in all stages of bloom. I cut the whitest ones I could.
 The pretty sunflower runner.





Thanks for your visit. Yesterday I totally changed the guest room and guest bath upstairs! And I did the bedroom for 0 dollars, as I just shopped the house. Come back on Thurs. to see the big reveal!
XO, Pinky

I will share here:

Metamorphosis MondayThe ScoopWow Us Wednesdays,
 Tablescape ThursdayFeathered Nest Friday

 Inspire Me Tuesday,

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday

 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME

PS, I mixed some faux sunflowers into the arrangement....could you tell?

2 comments:

  1. Love this! The sunflowers are so cheerful and mixed with the limelights they’re even more beautiful! Love the dish stack and the big sunflower napkin ring! Love this time of year 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunflowers are certainly the happy flower and it is even happier in your beautiful room on the beautiful table that you set! Looking forward to your bedroom and bath refresh!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...