Thursday, August 30, 2018

Late Summer/Early Fall Front Porch

The other day I removed some pots and plants from the front porch as they were getting tired and spent. My big urn is growing like a weed so I moved it to the corner of the sidewalk, out of the way. I am antsy to get the mums and pumpkins out here but for now I like this simpler look.
 I brought out these 2 lanterns for now. At night a candle gives off a soft glow.
 I found this small pagoda a few weeks ago for a GREAT price and love it. I put the large lantern by the door where the urn was.
 This orange begonia is still looking good.
 I removed the bunny and replaced it with this pottery vase with a boxwood ball on it.
I layered a plain black and tan rug with the leopard print one. For fall I will just add my pumpkin mat.




Thanks for stopping by. I am doing this LATE on Wed. night as it has been a VERY busy day so I will share the all new guest room next week. Have a beautiful day and weekend my friends!
XO, Pinky

Sharing here:

Metamorphosis MondayThe ScoopWow Us Wednesdays,
 Tablescape ThursdayFeathered Nest Friday

6 comments:

  1. Love the wreath on your door, Pinky!!
    Everything looks very pretty!! I am dying to start to decorate for Fall but I will wait until after Labor Day...
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wreath and your flowers are so pretty in the pretty pots on the porch too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your porch looks so pretty.
    I won't do pumpkins and autumn wreath until much later. We are still having temps in the middle to high 90's so fall isn't on my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! Looking forward to your mums!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...