Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Christmas in the Master

Good morning, I hope you have started your week off well. I know this last week before Christmas is crazy busy for a lot of us. I have been so busy I haven't gotten all the Christmas posts done that I had hoped. I may try to post every day this week to catch up:) So, here is the master, dressed up for Christmas. I wanted to feature deer this year in my decor and found this pillow and throw at TJMaxx. I will give the throw to Colleen at Christmas as she really likes it:)
 The deer on the table at the foot of the bed is one of a pair from Pier 1, 2 years ago. I added an antler to the vignette.


 The 2 fake fur pillows go so well with the pillow shams. I also love the fur trimmed red pillow. I am really liking a red and brown combo this year.
 Do you believe?? I do!!
 This little carved wooden deer, on Joe's night stand, is one of a set of 3 that I have had for years.
 One of the other ones is here on my night stand, next to one of my favorite Santas.


 On my dresser I always do a little tribute to my Mom.
 She made the little round ornament and the little shoes are from one of her dolls! I just realized I didn't include a close up of those items, I will try to add that.


 This little shoe planter was hers also, so I did a little arrangement in it with bits of things I had.
 The sitting room area of the master.Colleen loves to sit here and watch movies (and have pop corn:):)
 I bought 2 red pillows at Walmart and added these gold snowflake ornaments to them. I just pinned them on.

 This deer is a favorite, made of pinecone pieces.

 Thanks so very much for your visit. Have a beautiful week!
                                   XO, Pinky

I will share here:
Metamorphosis MondayThe ScoopWow Us Wednesdays,
 Tablescape ThursdayFeathered Nest Friday

10 comments:

  1. Your bedroom is a sheer delight of Christmas cheer with the charming Santas! Such a most beautiful room Pinky....I can see why Colleen loves to spend time there and watch movies with popcorn in hand!
    Have a very Merry Day Pinky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shareit apk
    shareit for android
    shareit for pc
    shareit for ios
    shareit pc

    I can see why Colleen loves to spend time there and watch movies with popcorn in hand...

    ReplyDelete

  3. gamekiller
    gamekiller app
    gamekiller download

    can see why Colleen loves to spend time there and watch movies with popcorn in hand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. framaroot
    framaroot apk
    So, it was all about procedure to install Framaroot app in android phone. Once you have successfully followed above steps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to take some time today to make a comment and say I have really enjoyed reading your blog. Thanks for all your work! Looking for some inspiration for your next trip? Find great vacation ideas and inspiration from Things to do with your source for the web's best reviews and travel ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Discover how Healing Buddha's energy healing services reach people worldwide, breaking free from geographical constraints.
    pranic healing

    ReplyDelete
  7. In interior design luxury home furniture, furniture is a crucial component that unites the desired aesthetic. Your interior design can go in a lot of different directions, depending on your preferences—from luxurious to minimalist—but furniture always plays a major part.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...