Wednesday, December 12, 2018

It is all About "Frosty" in the Breakfast Room!

Good morning! I hope you are having a great week. I had intended to post this yesterday but my pictures disappeared? So, I am a day late but hope you enjoy. I have paired down my snowman collection and plan to purge more. I do love them but want to do something different next year. So, here is the breakfast room, all dressed up for Christmas. I placed a couple of my snowmen in some cloches. I like this wire one. I sat it on a cutting board.
 The hutch that Joe made for me....that you have seen a million times:)


 This little guy was a gift from my neighbor 2 years ago. Love him.


 A pottery snowman under another wire cloche. The other one came from a craft fair MANY years ago.
 My snowman lantern.
 I LOVE my snowman lamp.
 The reindeer came from a craft fair also.

 This guy was a gift from Yvonne at Stonegable, several years ago. Thanks, my friend!


 These shelf units are actually plant stands and are over 30 years old!

 I also change the artwork seasonally.

 Thanks so much for your visit at this busy time of year!!
                                      XO, Pinky

I am sharing here:

Metamorphosis MondayThe ScoopWow Us Wednesdays,
 Tablescape ThursdayFeathered Nest Friday

7 comments:

  1. Oh my word, I love all of our Frosty's. How pretty and they are displayed so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinky, so many fun Frostys in your lovely sunroom. Joe did an amazing job building that hutch. Lots of memories there. Wishing you a very Merry christmas. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! !
    Today I decorated the Christmas tree. I really enjoyed it! Every year I get very excited, I decorate the Christmas tree and it begins to feel like Christmas. I think this year's Christmas tree is also very beautiful.
    Ryoma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your collection of snowmen Pinky....the breakfast room is truly a Winter Wonderland of Snow"men" .... Have a Merry day Pinky!

    ReplyDelete

  5. xender download
    xender apps
    xender web
    xender software

    Every year I get very excited, I decorate the Christmas tree and it begins to feel like Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

  6. megabox download
    megabox for android
    megabox ios

    MegaBox HD is another terrific app for Android smartphone or tablet. ... Another plus point is that it provides support for Android, iOS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Regular visits listed here are the easiest method to appreciate your energy, which is why why I am going to the website everyday, searching for new, interesting info. Many, thank you. Places you need to visit in 2020? Upgrade your travel photos with these lightweigh camera that pack a punch. Enjoy the world 's best reviews to travel with Things to do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...