Friday, February 8, 2019

We are Away!

Good morning! I hope wherever you are, that you are warm and safe. We are in Sunny FL. for the month so, I feel. for you who are having awful weather. I wanted to do a post to tell you that it may be awhile til I can post something pretty. We are having a good time. My sister is only 45 mins. from where we are so she came up for 2 days and we hung out. It was so nice to see here and be together.
   I will try to post some tings soon.
Love to you all!!!
Pinky

PS, I am sorry I haven't gotten my header changed yet!

3 comments:

  1. Pinky,
    I am enjoying following your trip through your photos on Face Book!
    So~o~o glad you can spend time with your sister and other family members!
    EnJOY!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun!!!...We were just there and now back to the cold!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...