Tuesday, March 12, 2019

An Easter Greeting on the Credenza!

Good morning friends!!! We are back from sunny, warm, beautiful Florida. I hated to leave, believe me but feel very blessed that we had a whole month there. When we got home after I got everything unpacked....and it was a lot for a month, I got all the winter decor away and started Easter/Spring!!!! I really love this time of year. I have a hard time deciding which season is my favorite but Spring and Fall are kinda tied:) Anyway, I will start showing you what I have done. I decided to lighten up the credenza with this pretty blue and white runner.

 I also am using my "bunny in a watering can" lamp. I have had it for several years and never brought it out. I am really loving it here.
 I put this arrangement together in my blue and white cache pot. I love peach tulips!

 The little sparkly chicks were on clearance at the place where I used to work. I got these several years ago too for practically nothing.
 I filled the bunny's basket with a pot of little cream flowers.
 I also placed 3 mercury glass votive holders too, for a pretty glow at night.


Thanks for stopping by. I really missed blogging while we were away. We had a great time. I got to see and be with my sister 3 times, so that was nice and we went to our sons for 2 days as well. That was SO good to see him again. I am hoping Spring comes soon. We came home and had snow! But it is warming up a bit so there is hope! Have a beautiful day!!!
XO, Pinky

I will share here:

 Metamorphosis MondayThe Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Wow Us Wednesdays,  Feathered Nest Friday,  Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

11 comments:

  1. I looks so pretty and I adore your floral arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marty. It is always fun to lighten things up at Springtime!

      Delete
  2. How sweet and charming!It's my first time here,I found you at Judy's blog,Gold Country Cottage.Your home is beautiful and cozy,it is a pleasure stopping by.Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your visit! I hope you will come back.

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful way to greet your guests! Love the flower arrangement and welcome home!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Shirley. We had a nice trip. I am hoping we can do it again next year.

      Delete
  4. Pinky,
    Glad to see that you got to spend time with family while you were away.... What a pretty Easter. Spring display you have here. I love the watering can lamp!!
    I am not able to decorate for Easter this year as I am scheduled for my Knee Replacement surgery the week after Easter but I will enjoy seeing your decorations and all the other Easter and Spring decor in Blog Land!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Debbie for your sweet comments and your visit!! Best of luck with your surgery!!!

      Delete
  5. Hey everyone!
    Today I come to you with so much excitement!
    I have been married & barren for 5years i had no child. i have never been pregnant i was a subject of laughter from my Friends & neighbors, i almost lost my marriage because of this issue . i was so confused that i did not know what to do until i came across this great Dr Ahmed online and i contacted him at once i was scared weather it was going to work because i never believed things like this before, so i decided to give it a try and i did all what Dr Ahmed asked of me and today to my greatest surprise i took in the first time and i gave birth to a bouncing baby boy and now my marriage that was about crashing before is now restored. my husband now love and want me better, Am so happy for everything that have been happening my life since i met this Dr Ahmed.
    I want to tell all the women out there who have a similar situation like that the world is not over YET they should dry up their tears and contact this great man and their problem will be gone or are you also having other problems you can also contact Dr Ahmed, here is how you can contact him Ahmedutimate@gmail.com or Contact him via his whats-app number +2348160153829.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice & Informative Blog !
    QuickBooks is an accounting software that effortlessly fulfils all the needs of businesses. In case you want an immediate help for QuickBooks error, call us on QuickBooks Customer Service Number 1-877-948-5867 to get your problem fixed instantly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. QuickBooks is an accounting software is used for payroll, invoicing, inventory management, and other aspects. If you need anytime for help. Contact us
    quickbooks phone number

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...