Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Spring on the Dining Room Table

Good morning friends! I always keep the table set in the dining room to be a nice welcome when anyone comes over. I set a new table for Spring to share with you! The dining room is to the right when you come in the door.
I found the dinner plates on clearance at Pier 1 several years ago so grabbed them I was lucky that they had 4 left. The little appy plates came from Home Goods a couple of years ago.
 I added a different nest at each place setting.

 My Napolean Bee flatware is a staple during the Spring and Summer.
 I gathered a turquoise napkin and a flowered napkin (that matches the place mats), in a flower ring.
2 cute watering can candles were added to the centerpiece along with the turquoise candle holders and LED candles. Then a little potted plant.
 The wine glasses are hand painted and were a gift from my SIL many years ago. They each have a different flower painted on them. Thanks, Janie.

I found the runner at Christmas Tree Shops last year, I think.

 If we were eating at this table I would definitely switch out the centerpiece for a small vase of flowers for easy conversation!




 At night we can light the candles.








Thanks so much for stopping by! Our weather has been a roller coaster. We had 7 out of 11 weekends of RAIN, then this past week we had 2 days of high 80's then today it went back to the LOW 70's for the high. Crazy!
XO, Pinky

I will share here:

Metamorphosis MondayThe Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Wow Us Wednesdays,  Feathered Nest Friday,  Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party


5 comments:

  1. That looks wonderful. I like the bird theme. Looks very welcoming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinky,
    I love the soft pastel hues of your Spring on the Dining Room Table!
    The wren on the tidbit plates is so~o~o liken the one that sings daily to me!
    Beautiful and inspiring!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice article as well as whole site.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend convinced me and i had no choice than to follow my friend advice,because i never dreamed of loosing my lovely Husband. And i contacted_________Robinson.buckler {@ yahoo }. com, and i discussed with him all my problems and worries and so surprisingly,he told me that I’ll get my husband back a day after. I didn’t believed Him, until when i got home,the next day,my husband called me to inform me that he is coming back home…..So Amazing!! That’s how i got my back through spell casting and our relationship was stronger than ever. One of the price i was asked to pay was to tell it to the people around me that problems like this,can always be solved by Robinson Buckler So! my advice to you out there is to visit this same E-mail address,and tell him your problems too,if you are in any condition related to love issue or getting your ex back or and problem at all, pls Contact him and have a happy life.______ YEEEAAASSS!!!����������������������������������������

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...