Tuesday, May 14, 2019

We Are Dining with the Birds This Week!

Good morning! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. If you celebrate Mother's day I hope it was the best one yet. I set a new table for us and wanted to share. Hope you like it. I found this cute stand last week at CTS. I had been looking for a stand for the kitchen table.
 I have had this little candle shade for years. The original candle is gone and I was happy to see that it fit on this one. The bird S and P are the ones from Target, YEARS ago.
 The rattan wrapped glasses provide a touch of texture that I love. And the bird votive holders, I have had for years too.

 I placed a candle ring on the wooden stand and then a wooden bird.



 The grapevine rings came from a decor shop in Lancaster county. I added the green ring and the bird.


 The runner is quilted and the pattern is simple for Spring.
 I gathered 2 napkins in my silverware ring.
 At dusk it is dinnertime and we light the candles.





 We had our dinner group here on Sat. night and ate in the dining room, but they liked this table too. I didn't set a very fancy table for dinner group but may share it later.

Thanks so much for your visit. Our weather has been horrible: cold and RAIN, rain, rain. But the end of the week it is supposed to be nice. I am hoping. I was ready to start building the ark today:)
XO, Pinky
I will be sharing here;

Metamorphosis MondayThe Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Wow Us Wednesdays,  Feathered Nest Friday,  Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

6 comments:

  1. This is all very cute! Love the birds in the nest on each plate. We had that rain and gloomy days but it’s turned around and so far a string of sunny days are predicted. It’s about time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinky,
    Love the grapevine ring with greenery and the bird decor within the plate!
    Beautiful table runner!
    The candlelight adds a mesmerizing glow.
    Filled to the brim with inspiration!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinky,
    what a beautifully Spring tablescape!! I love the birds!! and you know I love your photos with the candles....Beautiful!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Deb. Hope you are feeling better each day!!!!

      Delete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...