Tuesday, January 25, 2011

~~~ I got some Cute things at Home Goods!!!~~~~

Yesterday I went to Home Goods with a gift card and got all these things basically, for FREE!!!! I came out with a BIG smile on my face!!!! This arrangement was only $14.99 and I could not have made it for that. I loved the pot it is in too!I also got this pretty candle!

I LOOOVE the 2 monkey candle sticks I found! Tomorrow I will show you where all of this is living now:):)
 Close up of the monkey.
 Detail of the base.
 I got these 2 ceramic pictures for $2.99 each!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it! Sorry the pics are a little blurry, I will get better ones tomorrow.

 The new kitchen table vignette. It is nice to have a candle burning when we eat a meal here. The S and P were also my in-laws. I am a lucky girl!!!!!
Thanks agin for stopping by. Tomorrow the tour will continue in the kitchen. Please do come back!!!! XO, Pinky   Don't forget, you can click on the pictures to enlarger them.

12 comments:

  1. Wow, Pinky, there is nothing like a gift card is there!! I need some, lol! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images!
    Kisses and greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Home Goods...it's a beautiful thing;)!

    I follow you on Facebook so I thought I would come over and follow your blog! I hope you are having a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you done good Pinky...all so fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so pretty.. Serene and warm on a winters night..

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've just put me into some serious Home Goods withdrawal!!! Need to get there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You scored!

    Beautiful stuff Pinky :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pinky! Oh, you found some wonderful things! Look at those little monkey candlesticks! I love those!
    Thanks so much for popping in to see me.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What wonderful things you got. Nothing better than a gift card. Thanks for stopping by to see the antique dresser. hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  10. * Absolutely ADORE those KILLER candlesticks w/ the monkeys, Pinks!!! FAB FIND(S)!!!

    Hugs,
    Linda in AZ *
    bellesmom1234@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...