Wednesday, March 25, 2015

~~~Spring in the Dining Room~~~

We are up to our armpits with painting ( and by we I mean Joe), so I can't share anything there YET. So, I figured I would share what is on the dining room table right now. Just a simple collection of things I have had for years. This pretty arrangement of pink tulips in faux water is surrounded by a wreath of forsythia.
 The PALE yellow candlesticks are encircled with a ring of Easter eggs!
 My daughter gave me these 2 bunnies for Mother's day many years ago. I had seen them HIGH up on a shelf in a store and loved them. She surprised me with them!
 One is sitting and one is standing. I love the collar of flowers they are both wearing.
 These little guys I got where I used to work many years ago too. A bunny pulling a chicky in a cart. LOVE his collar of lavender!!
 My embroidered runner comes out each year. Then for dinner I have an embroidered tablecloth.


 I lit the candles just for you!

 A cute bunny pillow is on the arm chairs.
 Another sweet bunny sits on my tiny server.


 Thanks so much for your visit. Have you gotten your Spring décor out yet? The temps here sure are NOT saying Spring, but it is Spring inside!!! I am tired of the cold and SO ready for some warmer temps!!
 
I will be sharing this here:

 Metamorphosis Monday,

The Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Wow Us WednesdaysFeathered Nest Friday

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Share Your Style

Amaze Me Monday
Metamorphosis MondayThe Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Home Sweet Home

Tablescape ThursdayFeathered Nest Friday,

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday

 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday
 
 

 

10 comments:

  1. Love how you can continue decorating for Spring while you a major painting project around you....such a wonderful Spring vignette on your table...and I love the runner and the bunnies..you certainly have a wonderful bunny collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend! I had a meeting tonight and when I got home Joe had put the hutch back and hung some of the baskets for me!!!

      Delete
  2. Just so charming. It certainly would bring a smile to anyone's face.

    Good luck with the painting.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So much sweetness! The little Easter egg candle rings are adorable. Jane

      Delete
  3. All of the bunnies are so sweet and cute. Thanks for sharing with the Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so pretty PInky! Love the bunnies your daughter gifted you with!
    Now you've got our curiosity up as to what you are painting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love if you share this incredible post at my Fabulous Friday Party
    http://www.simplenaturedecorblog.com/fabulous-friday-party27/

    Thanks
    MAria

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bunnies! Everything looks so pretty...and that bunny pillow is adorable.
    Sheila E

    ReplyDelete
  7. everything looks so beautiful my talented friend. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop. Watch for your feature on Monday xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have brightened my day, Pinky, and today that's a very good thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...