Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Spring in the Living Room!

I am sharing  what I have done so far in the living room. Spring has a NEW look this year!! I am using this arrangement as my starting point and color choice for the rest of the room's decor. No pastels yet, just my favorite colors.  I will probably lighten it up some before Easter...or it could stay just like this. I LOVE these beautiful colors of rust, greens, creams, yellow etc. I didn't make this arrangement. My son had it in his shop and gave it to me when he moved. I SO love it.
 I found this bunny recently at TJMaxx. I placed a nest in his basket, cause I didn't have the eggs out yet. Besides, they say, "don't put all your eggs in one basket", right? Sorry, couldn't help myself:)
 I chose pillows for the sofa to continue these colors that are in the arrangement.

 I have had these pillows for YEARS but still love the pattern and colors.


 Some details of the arrangement.


 Hypericum berries. I have NEVER seen faux ones til this arrangement. We used to use the real ones all the time when I worked at the florist.

 I also love the container it is in.

 I found this bunny pillow the other day at Steinmart and grabbed it quickly. It was the only one they had and I knew it would be prefect on the chair.
 Love the burlap roses and leaves.
 I switched out these jars that were on the tiered stand for
 2 cute bunnies.

 He is carrying a basket of carrotts.
 Since they are so neutral, and not pastels they look great here and match the pillow! Serendipity!
 I added the faux "chocolate" basket with eggs and a glass bunny to the coffee table.



 
I am loving this new "Spring" look. Next will be the mantle. So, stay tuned:)
I am partying with:
Amaze Me Monday
Metamorphosis MondayThe Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Home Sweet HomeWow Us Wednesdays,

Tablescape ThursdayFeathered Nest Friday,

 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday

 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

19 comments:

  1. Its' perfect! LOVE the chocolate egg, the arrangement and the pillow! I can't stop saying it - you have the best things!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful arrangement Pinky. Love the colors and your cute bunnies... xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love this arrangement too. I'll be over to see your table soon!

      Delete
  3. Looks so pretty, Pinky! I love your little bunnies and the floral arrangement is just gorgeous.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Spring in your living room Pinky. I love the colors in the arrangement. Hoping I can find a bunny or two when everything arrives at the new house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very beautiful Pinky!....You create the greatest arrangements....and love the beautiful pillows that you brought in to make your room so very cheerful !!....Bring on Spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, Pinky! Which ones will be the grandbaby's bunnies? (You know she'll need to touch one!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She can touch whatever she wants!! She is pretty good about nOT touching things. The straw like bunnies she can't really hurt. I'm not worried at all. If something gets broken it is a small price to apy for having her!!!!!

      Delete
  7. Pinky, this looks so stylish and elegant! The arrangement surely is a stunning piece. Gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just lovely Pinky! I love the scalloped tulips in the arrangement. They're one of my favorite flowers. That 'chocolate' bowl truly made me hungry too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahh, everything sure looks pretty...I am beginning to pull out my turquoise things...getting ready to re-do our vintage mantel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pinky,
    Vibrant hues are just stunning in your new floral arangement, dear friend!!!
    My MoMa loved Parrot Tulips!!! The varigated veins within yours are spectacular!!!
    I love, love, love that you spread a bit of orange around the room in your pillows!!!
    I agree, the bunny pillow is "perfect' for your chair!!!
    It's looking as if Spring has arrived in your lovely home!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...