Thursday, November 12, 2015

Pumpkins and Turkeys and Acorns at the Table!!!

I decided to set a kinda "pre Thanksgiving" table for us. I have these cute acorn dishes, and this runner with pumpkins and turkeys on it, so combined the 2 for a new table.

 I really like this runner as it is a soft color and just has light images of the turkeys and pumpkins. The cream lace edge is so pretty.
 I scattered acorns across the runner too.
 I am using a brown placemat, burlap charger, rusty colored dinner plate, creamy salad and the cute acorn plates! When we have soup, I can added my creamy soup bowls.

I gathered 2 napkins; a plaid and a brown embroidered with a turkey, in a leaf napkin ring.

 My little carts are filled with acorns too.

 The S and P are an acorn and a pumpkin.
 My centerpiece is this acorn shaped container, set on a pedestal and ringed with leaves and an acorn candle ring.

 The gravy boat features leaves and acorns.

 A stack of mini pumpkins on a wood slice for more texture.

 The brown bamboo flatware is a staple in the Fall.




 The sun shining on the turkey napkins:)
 I love how the ceiling fan blades reflected in the spoons looks like a flower:)
 
Thanks for stopping by.
XO, Pinky
I will be sharing here:

18 comments:

  1. So very pretty!! I love it!! Thanksgiving is just a couple weeks away. I can't believe it is so close!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! Colleen's birthday is the 20th, her Daddy's the next day and then Thanksgiving that Thurs.!!!

      Delete
  2. Pinky,
    Gorgeous pre~Thanksgiving tablescape, dear friend!!!
    I adore your acorn centerpiece!!! Gorgeous!!!
    Adorable table runner and the added acorns are too, too sweet!!!
    Thanks for sharing!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all the details of your tablescape Pinky. That runner is cute- love the lace edging. Cute napkins and acorn accents. From your comment above it sounds like you're quite busy in the month of November!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and festive....the acorn plates are the cutest. Such a beautiful sunlit room!... And how funny to see the ceiling fans in the silverware!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely table. Your dishes are beautiful as well as the flatware. Love your linens. I think my favorite item is the gorgeous table runner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems so many like the runner best. I love it too but didn't realize others would too:)

      Delete
  6. Beautiful fall table Pinky! Love all the acorns, large and small!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty table! I love the colors. That table runner is just wonderful. I really like this color palette. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that wonderful stack of dishes with the acorn plate on top, and your turkey table runner is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the acorn theme. Where did you find the acorn dishes (salad plates)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry but don't remember and there is no marking on the bottom. I THINK it might have been Big Lots???? Not sure.

      Delete
  10. Such a pretty table, so festive and fun. The acorns are darling, along with the fabulous table runner. You have the best accent plates. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the muted color scheme, and those acorn plates are adorable! Thanks for sharing your beautiful table!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! I love your little "acorn"barrow.
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...