Monday, November 30, 2015

Seeded Deer and an Asian Santa on the Hearth

I put together an EARLY hearth vignette last week. It has changed already but I thought I would share it with you:) I have collected Santas for over 30 years. When we moved here, a neighbor that I got to know, was moving. She asked me if I would like to come and see what Santas she was selling. YES! However, when I got there, she gave me this one, knowing my love for all things Asian! I love him!!!!
 I found these deer several years ago and love them too. Love the seeds that cover them.
 Of course I left one blue and white jar:)


 Then added another.
 
Like I said, this vignette has changed already. I have completed my decorating....except for the tweaking that I can't seem to stop:)  I am anxious to share it ALL with you!!! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving with your families. We sure did. Our son was here from Fl., and stayed with his sister and got to play and have a great time with Colleen!!! He is on his way home right now. We all miss him already but are so thankful that he was here for over a week. We are all blessed.
XO, Pinky
 
 
Sharing at these fun parties!!!
Dixie Delights - Share Your Style
Our Home Away From Home - Tuesday at Our Home
The Dedicated House - Make it Pretty Monday
Savvy Southern Style - WOW Us Wednesday
DIY By Design - Fall Into Fall

7 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful, Pinky!
    We are working on the great room tree today and probably tomorrow. Jim is up the ladder doing the top portion...it's sitting on the sleigh so it is about nine feet tall.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those deer!.....You are done?....I am trying very hard to finish up....being away for a week for Thanksgiving really puts me a bit behind....looking forward to all of your fabulous Christmas decor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty santa and the reindeer are also gorgous. Have a happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinky,
    A great beginning!!!
    I love the finished product, too, dear friend!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Pinky. I love your Santa. Good for you that you are almost finished with the decorating. I am getting there, just a little more to do. I actually may get some pictures on my blog. Enjoy this beautiful season !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for leaving your lovely comments. xo, Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...